Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tony433433
    • Jan 2012

Trevor Plouffe stuff

I am looking for nearly ANYTHING Trevor Plouffe. I'd love to pick up a locker name-plate, jerseys (minors and majors), Hats, Helmets, etc. Shoot me some pix of what you have and what you want for it and hopefully we can work out a deal. Also, if you have his Rochester Red Wings bobblehead, I still need one of those, too.

I am trying to finish my basement in the near future and would love to do a mock-up of the Target Field lockers and do a single locker with Plouffe gear.

Thanks!!
  • Klattsy
    • Aug 2010

Re: Trevor Plouffe stuff

Red Wings BP Top Signed:

Comment

• tony433433
      • Jan 2012

Thanks Klattsy! Treat your boy Luke Hughes nicely while he's back home. I want to see him back up in the bigs next year!

Comment

• Klattsy
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by tony433433
        Thanks Klattsy! Treat your boy Luke Hughes nicely while he's back home. I want to see him back up in the bigs next year!
        Will do. Hopefully we see him here for the Perth Heat. He really found form the the 51's. I have a bat and gloves coming of his too. Getting signed when he gets back next week

Comment

• tony433433
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Klattsy
          Will do. Hopefully we see him here for the Perth Heat. He really found form the the 51's. I have a bat and gloves coming of his too. Getting signed when he gets back next week
          I saw the jerseys, would love to see the bat and gloves. I'd like to have him sign a bat for me as well, but it's tough to get him now that he's in the minors and no where near where I live.

Thanks also to Harleigh! I'll be adding another Plouffe hat to the collection... this one is pretty sweet!

Comment

• tony433433
            • Jan 2012

Harleigh, you are awesome!! The hat is fantastic, and I cannot wait to build a nice home for it. For those that are new to interacting with Twins collectors (like I am), I whole-heartedly recommend Harleigh!

If anyone else stumbles across any Plouffe stuff, please let me know!

Comment

Working...