PDA

View Full Version : Teddy Ballgme, Joltin Joe and the Mick Auto Hats

swainer
09-22-2012, 11:55 AM
Hello,

Can I get some opinions on these hats regarding the autographs? I am the original owner. I purchased these from the Shop At Home network back in the late 80's/early 90's. I have a COA from SAH which I'm sure amounts to toilet paper. I'm looking to move them and would value the opinions of the forum.

Thanks!

John

swainer
10-12-2012, 08:15 AM
Bump it up! Anyone care to offer an opinion on the signatures? I'm assuming they are real but you know what happens when you assume...ass and umption! Please let me know!

Thanks,

John

suave1477
10-12-2012, 08:30 AM
Can you please email me suave1477@yahoo.com

cohibasmoker
10-13-2012, 07:38 AM
Bump it up! Anyone care to offer an opinion on the signatures? I'm assuming they are real but you know what happens when you assume...ass and umption! Please let me know!

Thanks,

John

Try PSA Quick Opinion. It may not be the best way to go but at least you'll have an idea. For $7.50, how can you go wrong?

http://www.psacard.com/store/t-quickopinionebay.aspx#ebay

trsent
10-13-2012, 11:27 PM
Are these for sale?

swainer
10-13-2012, 11:34 PM
I didn't even think of that Cohiba. Thanks!

Joel - I sent you an email.

Thanks!

sportsnbikes
06-01-2013, 07:50 PM
Did you ever get clarification on these? I believe I saw a post and SAH was mentioned but I couldn't find it.

swainer
06-01-2013, 09:02 PM
Did you ever get clarification on these? I believe I saw a post and SAH was mentioned but I couldn't find it.
Not really. I posted them on eBay to get a PSA quick opinion but before I could get the opinion, an eBay member contacted me chastising me for my small auction pictures. I responded that I'd post better pictures in the morning. They replied with a link to an operation foul ball article mentioning the home shopping networks were a popular dumping ground for fakes. 10 minutes later eBay ended my auction.