Best way (and cheapest) to ship hockey stick?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeffredsfan
    • Sep 2008

Best way (and cheapest) to ship hockey stick?

I'm counting on the forum to lend some advice. I need to ship a game used hockey stick and I need to know what is the best way to package it and what carrier to use. It's being shipped from the USA to Canada.

Suggestions?
  • rufusandherschel
    • Mar 2011

Re: Best way (and cheapest) to ship hockey stick?

Originally posted by Jeffredsfan
    I'm counting on the forum to lend some advice. I need to ship a game used hockey stick and I need to know what is the best way to package it and what carrier to use. It's being shipped from the USA to Canada.

Suggestions?
    I would suggest UPS. Take it to a UPS Store where they will do the packaging and shipping. They ship international.

Comment

• kprst6
      • Mar 2011

I ship sticks all the time.

You need 1 to 2 rolls of bubble wrap. Wrap it up, tape the seams, and put the shipping label in the blade. USPS will charge $8.00 to ship the stick via priority mail.

Comment

• Jeffredsfan
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by kprst6
        I ship sticks all the time.

You need 1 to 2 rolls of bubble wrap. Wrap it up, tape the seams, and put the shipping label in the blade. USPS will charge $8.00 to ship the stick via priority mail.

Thanks for the info. 8.00 to Canada?

Comment

• ferro39
          • Sep 2008

i doubt that. USPS usually costs $12-15 to ship a stick domestically in the US

plus, with a stick being so long, you might have to actually send it priority, which stands to be considerably more. if the lxwxh is over a certain # of inches, it has to go priority regardless of weight

Comment

Working...