PDA

View Full Version : eBay member "gobaseballfamily" or "aj25nevada"

astros*bats
10-24-2006, 05:23 PM
Does anyone have an email address that I could use to reach this eBay member? He seems to have alot of Andruw Jones game used items and I was just wondering if anyone on the forum had purchased from him before. I wanted to ask him a question about an item, but eBay won't let me because "I am trying to contact a member in which I am not involved in an open transaction with." Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

kylehess10
10-24-2006, 05:58 PM
adrianandtim@charter.net

geoff
10-25-2006, 12:47 PM
I bought a Andruw 2004 SAM game used bat from this guy 3 weeks ago it took 2 weeks for me to get the bat.He said the bat got shipped back to him from Fed Ex then he sent me a ASI signed letter from Andruw for a game used 2005 bat.I did get in contact over the phone about this and said if i wanted to wait a while he can get Andruw to sign a letter from ASI for me but i said no to that.He said he has an unsigned letter from ASI from andruw for that 2004 bat so i told him just send that one because im not going to sell the bat from him.Nice bat but never emails you back at all.I hope he does whats right and send that letter off to me.When he does this i will leave him good ebay feedback for finishing off on this deal.Godd luck and let me know what happens.Thanks Geoff