PDA

View Full Version : NFL Auctions Contact

Gopack1782
10-08-2012, 11:01 AM
I know this might be a dead end but has anyone tried to contact NFL Auctions to look up a winning bidder on an auction? There is a jersey that was won on the site that I have tried for a while now to find information for a contact.

legaleagle92481
10-08-2012, 11:07 AM
I know this might be a dead end but has anyone tried to contact NFL Auctions to look up a winning bidder on an auction? There is a jersey that was won on the site that I have tried for a while now to find information for a contact.

They won't give you any information on the winning bidder for privacy reasons. Your best bet is to just post what jersey it is on here and hope the winning bidder is a member and sees the post. Include your email address in the post as alot of people just troll the board and never post. I have noticed that most collectors at least troll this Site so the odds are good that the winner will see your post and maybe contact you.

Gopack1782
10-08-2012, 01:40 PM
Thanks for the insight. I know this jersey might not be the most sought out jersey but I'm looking for this Jerricho Cotchery NY Jets Game Worn Green 50th Anniversary Jersey. My email address is vjsheehan@gmail.com. This jersey and a NY Titans Navy Game Worn Jersey would complete my player collection. Any help would be much appreciated.

http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=&prmenbr=65664914&aunbr=173593213

ivo610
10-08-2012, 06:43 PM
Pretty sure I would lose my mind if NFL auctions gave away my contact info