PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Yadier Molina Game Used Bat - FOR TRADE

flota89
10-19-2012, 04:35 PM
Hello, after fighting with myself on trading the bat or keeping it, I've decided to trade my 2009 Molina bat. I got the bat on eBay a while back for a pretty good deal due most likely to blurry photos/weird ending time. The bat came from a former Phillies clubhouse worker (I have documented proof of this) and was cracked in 2009. It is a two toned Marucci bat with his number 4 engraved on the knob and written in silver on the end. The bat has nice use, with lots of ink marks/scuffs/lace imprints.

I'm not really interested in selling the bat. I like it a lot, but I would like to add more Matt Holliday items.

If anyone has Holliday items (jerseys, bats, hit balls, etc) and would be interested in working out a trade, please contact me. I prefer uncracked bats.

Thanks!

-Tyler

...Due to some technology problems, I'm unable to upload photos of the Molina bat at the moment. If anyone is interested in a trade contact me and I'll figure out a way to get photos sent.

flota89
10-23-2012, 04:27 PM
Here are some photos. Sorry they are a bit blurry. I cant get my computer to work so these are photos from my phone.

flota89
10-23-2012, 04:30 PM
I have one additional photo. This one shows the use as well as an interesting ink mark on the bat. It appears to be similar to the 2009 All-Star Game logo. See for yourself. The bat was made in June of 2009.

This bat will only be offered for trade for a couple more days. I like the bat a lot so I'm considering just keeping it. I'd actually like an uncracked bat for my Molina, which is the reason I'm even offering it.

Let me know if anyone has any uncracked Holliday bats or interesting Cardinals items. Thanks!