PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a list of NFL game used sellers

mbenga28
10-22-2012, 12:33 PM
Could some of you provide a listing of dealers or stores you know of that are currently selling game used NFL items, either through directly with the team or player agency representation? Thanks.

BarryMeisel
10-22-2012, 02:45 PM
Hi Mbenga28,

MeiGray has a small inventory of 2011 NY Jets jerseys/pants we purchased directly from the company authorized by the Jets.

And MeiGray will be shortly announcing working agreements with two NFL teams for 2012. Feel free to contact us directly if you would like to request more information, or leave us your want list.

Thanks, Barry

JackHE
10-23-2012, 07:02 AM
Good to see more teams moving to a "well respected" company to provide GU jerseys to the public.

legaleagle92481
10-23-2012, 11:50 AM
The Jets and Cowboys work with All Pro Classics. The Chargers work with a company i never heard of but the name is in another thread on here. Some individual players sell stuff to JO and I heard from another collector that JO still has the Vikings but I have not confirmed that with them. Also the packers, colts and saints sell jerseys on their websites on and off and I heard that the Panthers and Redskins do the same.

trsent
10-23-2012, 12:20 PM
Good to see more teams moving to a "well respected" company to provide GU jerseys to the public.

I'm pretty sure if you took a poll on this forum before JO was charged they would have been consider a very well respected company by this community.

chakes89
10-23-2012, 05:35 PM
Anyone heard about the Bengals? Are they still with JO? Or are they with someone else?