PDA

View Full Version : Evan Longoria Game Used Jerseys/bats/hat/spikes for sale

jwal23
11-02-2012, 02:10 PM
So just as soon as my collection started getting built up nicely, life hits and I need to sell off some of my prized possessions to help out with financial problems so here goes...by the way I don't have any pictures at this very exact moment but email me at txacerj23@aol.com and I'll get them back to you ASAP...please add $10 for shipping and I will have sent out ASAP, will also add tracking number as well...thanks for looking

2012 Jackie Robinson Day Evan Longoria Road Grey Game Used Jersey MLB authenticated - email for price (just above forum policy)

Evan Longoria Spring Game worn spring training jersey (exact year unknown, originally from Korey Fischer) $200 shipped

2012 Game Used Batting gloves - bought from fellow GUU member "Geoff" $125

2011 Game Used Bat, Auto'd and inscribed "Game Used 2011" - Mead Chasky Holo and MLB Authentication (can't make out authentication numbers, was placed on bat prior to use) Very nice use $300

2011 Game Used Nike cleats Auto'd and inscribed "Game used 2011" - Mead Chasky Holo $275

jwal23
11-02-2012, 02:30 PM
By the way all prices are OBO but I can't go to much lower than whats listed, some of these are already under what I paid for them...And also please disregard the "hat" that is in the title listing, i didn't mean to put that in there

tella27
11-02-2012, 05:13 PM
"2012 Jackie Robinson Day Evan Longoria Road Grey Game Used Jersey MLB authenticated - email for price (just above forum policy)"

If its above forum policy it shouldn't be listed - this is why there is a policy in place..

gameu08
11-04-2012, 08:07 PM
email sent

jwal23
11-07-2012, 02:28 AM
To all, I apologize for the delay in getting back to this post and to replying to all emails, I've been working 18 hour days lately and haven't had time to even check my emails or update my posts, none of these items are available anymore so I'd like to thank everyone for their time and again I can't apologize enough for not getting back with everyone sooner...if anybody "up top" reads this please delete this thread...thanks guys for your time, interest, and well wishes with everything that's going on. Take care.

Jace