PDA

View Full Version : Anyone dealt with gamewornuniforms.com?

spartakid
11-13-2012, 03:12 PM
I e-mailed them without a response, but my real question was whether or not they are flexible on prices?

Thanks, Ricardo

DJaeger22
11-13-2012, 04:29 PM
I've bought from them with no problems. I also tried emailing them to try to group together a few jersey's for a lesser price and never received a response.

bruno89
11-13-2012, 04:31 PM
Keep emailing them ,they arent the best answering emails but if you insist im sure they will answer and from my experience they are a bit flexible but not that much ,i guess depends on the item but they are a bit flexible =)

perlman9
11-13-2012, 04:37 PM
i did get them to come down a bit on two jerseys I got. But I would call them however you have to talk to Wayne about pricing..

sox83cubs84
11-13-2012, 05:17 PM
Wayne is a good guy, but his research abilities are less than stellar. I would research any item from him before purchase, not because of authenticity concerns, but because of player/year/etc. identification errors.

Dave Miedema

perlman9
11-13-2012, 05:24 PM
and one of the jerseys I got was definitely issued, not worn.

jake33
11-13-2012, 06:52 PM
I have no idea how Wayne can hold on to the 100+ devil rays jerseys that I know he has had in his inventory since November 2004.

I also like this store about me trying to buy a Greg Vaughn rays game used jersey.

ME: I will pick up that Vaughn jersey.
Wayne: Ok the total with shipping is $1265
Me: Wayne, it is listed for $200 on your site
Wayne: Oh, that is a mistake, Vaughn is a sure fire hall of famer.
Me: Really? Hmm, even though it is over $1000 more than the asking price on yoru site, I think I'll pass.

Mattapan03
11-13-2012, 07:30 PM
Yeah I really dont understand the reasoning behind their pricing structure.

abstractheory
11-13-2012, 09:51 PM
Keep in mind that just because it's listed, doesn't mean it's still available. I bought that USFL Denver Gold "Lewis" jersey a long time ago, and it's still listed as available. Also, before the purchase, he told me that he couldn't find it, so he assumed that it must have been sold, but, after my persistence, he was finally able to find it.

As far as price negotiations? I received zero flexibility, but that's also because I let on just how much I really wanted it since I had Lewis' game helmet....That was my mistake :o He told me "The USFL isn't making anymore jerseys, ya know"....Classic!

abstractheory
11-13-2012, 09:53 PM
...That being said...I received my jersey and love it.

spartakid
11-14-2012, 01:03 AM
Wow, sounds like a bit of a mixed response. Guess I'll just try and get in touch with him and see what happens. Appreciate all the responses though.

solarlottry
11-14-2012, 01:50 AM
I have purchased somewhere between 25-30 game worn 49er jerseys from Wayne and could not be happier. That being said the comments of the other members are also true.

For each and every one of the gamers I have purchased, I have always called first and asked about game use. There has been a number of times when I have been told that the jersey I am interested in has been sold. In that case I also call and ask whomever is working to look through the boxes and most of the time the shirt was found!!!

With regards to the price difference online vs what is quoted by Wayne-that has also occurred a few times. When Wayne has quoted me a price higher than the listed price I tell him "thanks and I have to think about it". Then I go directly to his website and buy it online for the cheaper price. I have done this at least 5 times!

So even though there are a number of issues when dealing with ProAm, I have been able to navigate these successfully thus adding between 25-30 awesome gamers to my collection.

Always buying 49er game worn items and ALL 1994 game worn jerseys. paying a finders fee of up to 500$ for quality information leading to a sale.

Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com