X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarryMeisel
    • Jan 1970

MeiGray Named Official Game-Worn Source of the Washington Redskins

Hi everybody,

In response to those of you who have e-mailed or called regarding our new involvement with two NFL teams, I wanted to let everybody know that we are now the official game-worn jersey partners of the Washington Redskins.

MeiGray pledges to work diligently for all of you collectors and put integrity back into the NFL game-worn marketplace.

MeiGray is now offering on our website game-worn jerseys in white and burgundy, and the stunning game-worn Throwback jerseys worn by the Redskins to commemorate their 80th Anniversary season. We have some jerseys already in stock and we will be taking requests on items that will arrive later this season.

We will also be acquiring a set of Throwback helmets.

Feel free to e-mail or call MeiGray for more information, or post here if you have questions about our new program.

And we will be announcing our second NFL partnership later this week.

Thanks, Barry
  • Shipp_96
    • Feb 2011

Re: MeiGray Named Official Game-Worn Source of the Washington Redskins

Those throwback helmets were pretty cool, and I have always had good experiences with Mei Gray. So great news all around!

Comment

• perlman9
      • Dec 2007

Congrats! I will be on the lookout for a Kirk Cousins!
      Jason Perlman
      jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• worldchamps
        • Dec 2005

I just bought a football, can't wait to get it!!!

Thanks
        Bill
        sigpic

Comment

• masp3392
          • Jun 2011

Thank You! Hopefully someone can finally become a reputable source to go to for game used gear and most importantely, stay that way!

I'm going to hold back purchasing some skins jerseys since you have another team on the way and possibly have someone I would rather have.

any hints? lol

Comment

• joelsabi
            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by BarryMeisel
            Hi everybody,

In response to those of you who have e-mailed or called regarding our new involvement with two NFL teams, I wanted to let everybody know that we are now the official game-worn jersey partners of the Washington Redskins.

MeiGray pledges to work diligently for all of you collectors and put integrity back into the NFL game-worn marketplace.

MeiGray is now offering on our website game-worn jerseys in white and burgundy, and the stunning game-worn Throwback jerseys worn by the Redskins to commemorate their 80th Anniversary season. We have some jerseys already in stock and we will be taking requests on items that will arrive later this season.

We will also be acquiring a set of Throwback helmets.

Feel free to e-mail or call MeiGray for more information, or post here if you have questions about our new program.

And we will be announcing our second NFL partnership later this week.

Thanks, Barry
            Congrats Barry

Is this your fifth exclusive contract now? I see links to
            Buffalo Bills
            New York Giants
            New York Jets
            Philadelphia Eagles
            Washington Redskins now
            Regards,
            Joel S.
            joelsabi @ gmail.com
            Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Comment

• BarryMeisel
              • Jan 1970

Hi Joel,

We have been working with the Eagles for more than a decade, but the Redskins are our second official relationship.

We will be announcing our third NFL partnership this week, and I can only give you a hint and say that in our Redskins' release, we state that we are also working with the San Diego Chargers. Look out for that official announcement.

Sorry if I can't give you a bigger hint (wink, wink).

We only have one Bills jersey, a Marcel Dareus sourced from NFL auctions that he wore when he registered his first NFL sack.

We acquired a collection of 2011 jerseys from All Pro Classics, which works directly with the NY Jets.

Our Giants jerseys are older stock that date to our relationship with NYG from 1997-2002.

Hope this helps,

Barry

Comment

• zooat2
                • Apr 2009

- This is fantastic news! I'm a huge Skins fan and have been so down since the whole JO fiasco! If there is anyone that I was hoping would get the Skins its Barry and MeiGray! Congrats!

Comment

• legaleagle92481
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2009

What does Griffin go for?

Comment

• BrianK
                    • Jan 2011

Great news. Is the Eagles relationship ongoing? Haven't seen anything new in a while.

Comment

• BarryMeisel
                      • Jan 1970

Brian,

We are awaiting jerseys from the Eagles.

Legal,

The five Griffin jerseys we are scheduled to get have already sold out. His white and burgundy jerseys (two each) were priced at $8,500 each. His Throwback jersey from the Carolina game sold for $12,500.

Barry

Comment

• legaleagle92481
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by BarryMeisel
                        Brian,

We are awaiting jerseys from the Eagles.

Legal,

The five Griffin jerseys we are scheduled to get have already sold out. His white and burgundy jerseys (two each) were priced at $8,500 each. His Throwback jersey from the Carolina game sold for $12,500.

Barry
                        Thanks Barry. Those prices were very reasonable was one of those his first (regular season debut) jersey? I am disappointed to have missed out.

Comment

• BarryMeisel
                          • Jan 1970

Thanks for the kind words, Legal.

We were told by the Redskins that they were retaining RG3's NFL debut jersey. It was not made available to us.

Barry

Comment

• ruhoos
                            • Apr 2010

Barry,
                            I'm extremely happy you all are direct with the Skins! You all have already done a fantastic job with the NHL (specifically the Washington Capitals) and I'm looking forward to doing deals with you all on some Redskins' gamers.

Comment

• masp3392
                              • Jun 2011

Barry, are you guys still in the works of working contracts with other teams for this season or the skins/chargers is pretty much it for now?

Also, will you be receiving more skins jerseys other than the ones you have for this season?

Thank You for your time
                              Brian

Comment

Working...