PDA

View Full Version : MeiGray Named Game-Used Jersey Partner of the San Diego Chargers

BarryMeisel
11-15-2012, 11:39 AM
Hi everybody,

We are proud to announce our second NFL partnership. This is the release being distributed by MGG and the Chargers ...

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The MeiGray Group is proud to announce that it has been named the “Official Game-Used Jersey Partner of the San Diego Chargers.”

MeiGray is now offering game-worn jerseys in navy, white, and alternate powder blue worn by the Chargers during the 2012 NFL season. MGG will also be acquiring game-used footballs used by the AFC West contenders from throughout the 2012 NFL season.

“We intend to use MeiGray’s diligent approach to absolute authenticity into every Chargers item we sell,” said MeiGray President Barry Meisel. “We are delighted the Chargers chose us, and as we told the club we are dedicated to offering only fully authenticated game-worn jerseys with our company’s rock-solid 100% guarantee of authenticity.”

MeiGray and the Chargers will offer unwashed game-worn jerseys identified by the game in which the jersey is worn from many of the Chargers’ top stars. A selection of 2012 jerseys is already in stock.

MeiGray, which partners with the National Basketball Association and the National Hockey League, also carries game-worn jerseys worn by the San Diego Chargers, Philadelphia Eagles and New York Jets.

We are happy to take pre-orders and requests, as we are scheduled to get three jerseys (one navy, one white, and one powder blue alternate) for 23 different Chargers from games over the next few weeks.

We have already posted on our website approx. 35 navy or white jerseys that have arrived in stock.

Thanks, Barry

Eric
11-15-2012, 12:10 PM
Congrats Barry!
I look forward to doing a lot of Chargers business with you in the future!
Best of luck
Eric

masp3392
11-15-2012, 12:32 PM
congrats Barry! Here's to hoping more teams get aquired!

legaleagle92481
11-15-2012, 12:34 PM
Wasn't some company on Ebay claiming they had the exclusive?

BarryMeisel
11-15-2012, 12:52 PM
Hi Legal,

There was a company that acquired some old Chargers' stock, and the team made us aware of this while we were negotiating our new partnership.

According to the Chargers, MeiGray is the only game-worn jersey company handling their 2012 gamers other than those auctioned for charity.

Hope this helps,

Barry

perlman9
11-15-2012, 01:56 PM
Do you get pre-season jerseys? I am looking for Edwin Baker but he is on practice squad. Or jerseys from past seasons?

BarryMeisel
11-15-2012, 03:04 PM
No, Perlman, sorry.

We have contracted to acquire jerseys in navy, white and powder blue of the higher profile players on the team. But we are happy to take requests for additional players, in the hopes that we will acquire these after the season.

Please send your request to sales@meigray.com

Barry

BarryMeisel
11-15-2012, 03:27 PM
Sorry, Jason, did not realize you posted your full name at the bottom of your post.

I would not have called you by your Forum name had I seen your real name before I hit send.

Barry

legaleagle92481
11-15-2012, 06:30 PM
Hi Legal,

There was a company that acquired some old Chargers' stock, and the team made us aware of this while we were negotiating our new partnership.

According to the Chargers, MeiGray is the only game-worn jersey company handling their 2012 gamers other than those auctioned for charity.

Hope this helps,

Barry

Ok thanks Barry I just wanted to clear up some conflicting information others had posted in other threads on here.