PDA

View Full Version : Wanted!!! Game Used Benito Santiago!!! Big List!!!

Klattsy
11-19-2012, 02:55 AM
A guy who is trying to get approved asked me to post this. Didnt see the harm as the site doesnt police sales anyway. His name is Elias and is a fellow Trent Oeltjen collector like me.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++
I am a HUGE Benito Santiago fan and have been since i was about 4 (29 now)!!! I am new to the game used scene and am Looking for ANYTHING of Benito's! I literally mean ANY game used item of his from any year!!! Although I do have alot of specifics im looking for too.
Here is an extensive list of game used items im looking for of Benito's:

CATCHING GEAR: 1999 Chicago Cubs alternate home Rawlings OMW leg guards Blue body, White padding, red lining, straps and large knee cap.
Rawlings RCP chest protector Blue body White throat and sides, red lining. (Rawlings full name logo) pic above
1999 Chicago cubs home Rawlings OMW leg guards and Rawlings RCP chest protector (With Rawlings circle R logo) blue white red:

1999 Chicago cubs away Rawlings RCP chest protector and Rawlings OMW leg guards (blue grey red)

1999 chicago cubs Rawlings catchers mask (beige pads, blue cage) see above picture

Toronto blue jays Rawlings OMW Leg guards Blue Body Blue pads red lining
Toronto blue jays blue Rawlings PROS chest protector

Toronto blue jays away Rawlings OMW leg guards (Blue Body, grey padding, red lining, Red large knee protector)
Toronto Blue Jays Rawlings LWMX Mask

SF Giants home and away catchers gear Home: Rawlings Black body and pads and lined in orange (home) grey lined (Away)(Rawlings chest protector and leg guards and mask)

Sf Giants home leg guards black and orange with #33 between knee and shell

Sf Giants Rawlings chest protector black orange (Rawlings R on left shoulder)

1999 Chicago cubs Rawlings black catchers mitt with name embroidered

Reds , Phillies, Marlins, Mets, Pirates, Royals, and Padres Benito Santiago catching gear. I will buy any and all of it!!!
I am also looking for Home, away, alternate and BP game used Jerseys and pants from every team he was on.
Looking for Batting Gloves, Bats, Catchers and Batting helmets, Cleats, wrist/sweat bands from every team he was on.
I am also looking for a batters shin guard of his. I will also buy any game used mitt of his!!!
If anyone has any of this or knows where I can get it please e-mail me. My e-mail is fastdsol@msn.com
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++

Sorry the pics didn't come through mate.