PDA

View Full Version : Grail obtained!!!!!!!!!!!

Preston
11-21-2012, 08:29 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, after years of collecting and always wondering if I'd ever be able to find a certain type piece of my favorite player in any sport, any genre, I wondered if one would ever surface. My favorite player is Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway, and being from Memphis and being a Memphis State (I still call it that out of habit), I always wanted a Memphis State gamer. I have (well, HAD now as I traded it to my buddy) an Orlando Magic game jersey of his but I always told myself I would part with that ONLY if I could get a Memphis State gamer of Penny's.

Long story short, a buddy of mine has one, happened to find another one from a longtime collector who had ties to the University of Memphis, who recently decided to part with it. He in turn traded it to me, so here goes.................

Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway game worn Memphis Tigers jersey! Manufactured by Wilson who exclusively made the Memphis jerseys from around 1990-1994.

Dewey2007
11-21-2012, 08:34 PM
Double P III...congrats on the grail pickup!!

jppopma
11-21-2012, 10:00 PM
Congrats. I always love seeing other collectors find their grails.

legaleagle92481
11-22-2012, 01:22 AM
Great story extra special this time of year. Glad you got it finally!

masp3392
11-22-2012, 03:00 AM
I use to collect penny's cards and still have over 500+ in a book, put away lol. If your interested let me know.