Need help photo matching Dallas Clark Thanksgiving Day 2004 Colts throwback jersey

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JJKANDLAK
    • Feb 2009

Need help photo matching Dallas Clark Thanksgiving Day 2004 Colts throwback jersey

I have been collecting for awhile but haven't photomatched anything before. Just picked up Dallas Clark game used "throwback"jersey from the Colts win over the Lions on Thanksgiving Day 2004 (11/25/2004). Colts wore a three stripe design with no NFL logo patch on the front. Clark had one catch for 6 yards. I'd really like to find a photo of Clark wearing this jersey to display inside the jersey frame. Can someone please help?
    Thanks & happy belated Thanksgiving! Jim
    Attached Files
  • JJKANDLAK
    • Feb 2009

Re: Need help photo matching Dallas Clark Thanksgiving Day 2004 Colts throwback jersey

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I've never "photomatched" a jersey before...thanks jim

Comment

• mad87man
      • Feb 2011

Re: Need help photo matching Dallas Clark Thanksgiving Day 2004 Colts throwback jersey

best i could find

Comment

• JJKANDLAK
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by mad87man

best i could find
        I wasn't able to open this photo. Could you please email it to me?

Thanks for your help!!!!
        Jim

Comment

• mad87man
          • Feb 2011

what is your email?

Comment

• DoctorLoomis
            • Nov 2007

To the OP...I was gonna but that jersey...but after close inspection I think it is bad. PM me and I'll speak further.
            ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.

Comment

• JJKANDLAK
              • Feb 2009

Dr. Lewis I appreciate your "eagle eye"..I had purchased this on eBay and the seller has already offered me a refund because of the irrgeularities in the jersey. A huge "thank you" for reaching out to the seller and educating him(and myself) on why this one is bad.

Comment

• JJKANDLAK
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by mad87man
                what is your email?
                Was able to open the photo...thank you! Turned out jersey was bad and seller has offered me refund thanks to Doc....

Comment

Working...