Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NegleyPirate
    • Nov 2005

Frank Robinson Shoes Photo Matched?

Hello I was wondering if anyone thinks this is a good photo match for game used Frank Robinson shoes from 2006. Here's the pics. Any info would be great.
    Thanks,
    Mike
    P.S. The shoes are for sale $250 or B.O.
    Attached Files
    Michael T. Neville

My collection of bats,jersey's,ball's,etc.
    http://www.freewebs.com/negleypirate/

I collect game used stuff of Pittsburgh Pirates,Penguins,Steelers and Michael Jordan cards....

mtneville@att.net

4neville4@gmail.com
  • ironmanfan
    • Sep 2005

Re: Frank Robinson Shoes Photo Matched?

style match NOT photo match

Comment

• kylehess10
      • Feb 2006

Originally posted by ironmanfan
      style match NOT photo match

I agree, it's a style-match, not a photomatch. I actually had a similiar situation like this a few months ago. I have the batting gloves that Jose Guillen wore for his 17th homerun in 2005 and I had found a picture of him wearing them on getty images. I thought that it was a photomatch since it was the exact picture of him wearing them but I was told that it is NOT a photomatch unless there is a specific mark on the batting gloves that I can clearly see in the picture
      kylehess941@hotmail.com

My Game Used Collection:
      http://www.wix.com/kylehess941/gameused

http://www.kylehessphotography.com/

Comment

• allstarsplus
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by NegleyPirate
        Hello I was wondering if anyone thinks this is a good photo match for game used Frank Robinson shoes from 2006. Here's the pics. Any info would be great.
        Thanks,
        Mike
        P.S. The shoes are for sale $250 or B.O.
        Nice shoes. Look at the bottom of that 3rd stripe on the right shoe----it looks like a "5" on there. Frank is #20. What do you think?

By the way, I was with the personable Mr. Frank Robinson last Sunday at the CSA Show in Virginia. I asked him to inscribe "game used" on the full uniform sets I had of his. He refused to unless I paid an additional autograph fee of $190, but I told him the autograph price included 1 free inscription. He said that only included his contractual "standard" inscriptions. Oh well. I was happy when he said this is the first time he had ever autographed his britches!
        Regards,
        Andrew Lang
        AllstarsPlus@aol.com
        202-716-8500

Comment

• NegleyPirate
          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by allstarsplus
          Nice shoes. Look at the bottom of that 3rd stripe on the right shoe----it looks like a "5" on there. Frank is #20. What do you think?

By the way, I was with the personable Mr. Frank Robinson last Sunday at the CSA Show in Virginia. I asked him to inscribe "game used" on the full uniform sets I had of his. He refused to unless I paid an additional autograph fee of $190, but I told him the autograph price included 1 free inscription. He said that only included his contractual "standard" inscriptions. Oh well. I was happy when he said this is the first time he had ever autographed his britches!
          Andrew,
          The # 20 is written sideways on the shoes. Are you interested in buying them? I will get a better scan. LMK Mike
          Thanks
          Michael T. Neville

My collection of bats,jersey's,ball's,etc.
          http://www.freewebs.com/negleypirate/

I collect game used stuff of Pittsburgh Pirates,Penguins,Steelers and Michael Jordan cards....

mtneville@att.net

4neville4@gmail.com

Comment

Working...