PDA

View Full Version : (New Thread) Game Used Jerseys, Bats and more for sale!!

suave1477
12-19-2012, 02:33 PM
Hello All as we are coming very close to the holidays and in the spirit of the holidays. I will discount all items by 15%. So whatever item you see take 15% off and that will be your price.
Prices do not include shipping

2007 Red Sox David Ortiz (World Series Season) Autographed & Inscribed Game Used - Game Used Bat - Steiner LOA & MLB Auth - $499
2006 Yankees Alex Rodriguez Game Used Road Pants Steiner LOA $200
1986 Yankees Dave Righetti Game Used Road Pants Steiner LOA $125
1997 Yankees Bernie Williams Game Used Road Pants Steiner LOA $150
Yankees / Tigers 2006 ALDS Playoffs Game Used Second Base MLB - Authenticated / Steiner LOA $250
80's Yankees Willie Randolph (Rare small bat) Game Used Bat $250
Yankees Luis Garcia (Spring Training) Game Used Bat $55
Yankees Joe Oliver Game Used Bat Steiner LOA $125
Yankees Tony Womack Game Used Bat Steiner LOA $100
Yankees Mel Hall Game Used Bat GUD LOA $50
Yankees Robin Ventura (Autographed & Inscribed “Game Used”) Game Used Bat Steiner LOA $150
Blue Jays Jesse Barfield Game Used Bat GUD LOA $95
Oakland A’s Miguel Tejada (Rookie era) Game Used Bat $150 (cracked repaired)
Cincinnati Reds Aaron Boone (Rookie era) Game Used Bat $150 (cracked repaired)
80's Padres Garry Templeton Game Used Bat GUD LOA $95
1990 Blue Jays George Bell Game Used Bat GUD LOA $100
1978 Yankees Dennis Sherril Road Game Used Jersey Steiner LOA - $450 SOLD
1992 Yankees Roberto Kelly Road Game Used Jersey Steiner LOA $200
2006 Yankees Bubba Crosby Game Used Home Jersey Steiner LOA $100
2005 Yankees Paul Quantrill Game Used Home Jersey Steiner LOA $200
1992 Yankees Andy Stankiewicz (Rookie) Game Used Home Jersey Steiner $150
2004 Braves Rafael Furcal BP Game Used Jersey - Braves LOA & MLB Auth $100 SOLD
2005 Nationals Jose Guillen (Auto'd & Inscribed Game Used) Game Used Batting Gloves Elite Coa $50
2006/7 Mets Drew Butera Minor League Game Used Batting Helmet (current catcher for the Twins) $100
2009 WBC Team Canada Autographed Baseball 14 Auto's - Most notable names Justin Mourneau, Russel Martin,, Brett Lawrie (current Rookie Star for the Blue Jays) Price Reduced $100 including shipping
Rawlings Autographed bat of mixed players (Most notable pre rookie Josh Hamilton) Orlando Cepeda, Sid fernandez and a few others $60

Robert Sanders
12-20-2012, 02:13 PM
Contact details?

suave1477
12-20-2012, 05:11 PM
Robert sorry suave1477@yahoo.com

TFig27
12-20-2012, 07:22 PM
It looks like you sold most of these items already?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v381/tfig27/Gamers/suave1_zps67182585.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v381/tfig27/Gamers/suave2_zps6b1afe5f.jpg

rdeversole
12-20-2012, 07:52 PM
Wow. Now THAT is some bad feedback!

suave1477
12-20-2012, 08:05 PM
WOW is right TFIG you are a real piece of work man.

Did you post the other account which has a 100%

No of course not why would you do that?

TFIG I understand you have nothing better to do with your time. Please keep bringing it your obviously bored.

jbean023
12-20-2012, 08:52 PM
Is that this seller on Ebay? I was interested in a couple items but that's scary.

suave1477
12-20-2012, 08:58 PM
jbean I agree im a poor seller and I am looking to rob everyone. So I suggest you and everyone should not buy from me.

Since TFIG has his own agenda and wants to try as hard as he can to throw mud on my name so be it. I have nothing to hide and there have been numerous sales I have made through this forum where people have all recieved there item.

If you want to persecute from one small human beings opinion. Please do so. I am still going to wake up tomorrow morning.

I do apologize to anyone who takes offense to this as I am not trying to be harsh but it gets tiring when people have nothing to do better with there time and you have to always try to prove yourself on here like this is judge and jury!!

I know many members on here who will vouch for me who bought things from me so honestly im not really worried!!

jbeans if there is something you are interested you can feel confident I will work with you and you will get it. If you choose to follow in the path of TFIG that is your choice.

slab0meat
12-20-2012, 09:46 PM
What exactly does "did you post the other account which has a 100%" mean? You use two eBay accounts, and one has terrible feedback..

I'm just asking, as I'm genuinely curious.

I bought one item from suave1477 before. I got a little worried after PayPal'ing the money and didn't get any response for several days, maybe a week. When I finally emailed to ask for the tracking number, the jersey showed up either that night or the next day, I forget. Bottom line, I got the jersey I paid for, just not as quickly as I would have expected. No big deal, though the lack of response to emails throughout the process (some were returned immediately, some took over a day, some never) admittedly had me worried.

ferro39
12-20-2012, 09:53 PM
as an unbiased 3rd party (i dont know you or tfig from a hole in the wall), it's great that your previous account had great feedback, but do you have any explanation for what's been going on recently?

you have 9 consecutive negative feedbacks--all of which because you allegedly never sent the items out. in fact, 12 of your last 15 transactions, where you have received feedback, have been negative

as far as i know, you might be a great guy in real life, and i dont doubt that you might have hundreds if not thousands of + deals under your belt, but you have to admit that your recent track record is pretty damning.

im interested in a couple of items, but wouldnt possibly feel comfortable in dealing through the mail with you. if you ever find yourself in nassau, maybe we can make something work.

suave1477
12-20-2012, 09:55 PM
I had another account which had close to I believe 1500 positive feedbacks, I started using this account for personal reasons.

As far as returning emails sometimes I do respond right away and some times it takes me a while because things come up or for work (my 9 to 5) reasons things come up and I dont have access to the email.

In the end you will always get your item, sometimes I cannot lie it may take me a little longer than I expect, because of work or even most recent events with Hurricaine Sandy I had a few priorities I had to tend too with family.

suave1477
12-20-2012, 10:00 PM
as an unbiased 3rd party (i dont know you or tfig from a hole in the wall), it's great that your previous account had great feedback, but do you have any explanation for what's been going on recently?

you have 9 consecutive negative feedbacks--all of which because you allegedly never sent the items out. in fact, 12 of your last 15 transactions, where you have received feedback, have been negative

as far as i know, you might be a great guy in real life, and i dont doubt that you might have hundreds if not thousands of + deals under your belt, but you have to admit that your recent track record is pretty damning.

im interested in a couple of items, but wouldnt possibly feel comfortable in dealing through the mail with you. if you ever find yourself in nassau, maybe we can make something work.

Ferro interesting I would prefer to deal in person, hey it makes it easier on me then shipping lol:D

If I find myself in Nassau??, im there every other day lol

But if you feel meeting with me in person is going to make you feel more comfortable, um ok. It really makes no big deal to me I have met several members here in person. I have even sold items to people on ebay and hand delivered it to them just based on the simple fact they were scared of items being lost in the mail.

I dont know you from a hole in the wall either maybe you might try to rob me of my stuff. If your interested in purchasing something which my items have been listed for almost 3 months now, why havent you contacted me before this thread????

ironmanfan
12-20-2012, 10:02 PM
OK, I'm confused...Suave1477 is the eBay account holder "usstuff4sale" you or someone who fraudently is trying to sell your items?

If indeed you have another eBay account that is unblemished, I think most buyers would still have concerns purchasing from you if this information is true (11 negatives in less than two months?).

suave1477
12-20-2012, 10:08 PM
Ironman no I am selling my own items nothing is fraudelent. And they have every right to be concerend I am not disagreeing with that fact.
And whats great about this country is "free will" you are more than welcome to buy or not to buy from me.

But the whole point of that being brought up is because of an immature individual on this site decided to bring it up because of a personal situation between me and him.

So he is probably sitting back now reading all of this and I am sure he is happy with what he has accomplished.

As I said it before and say again, everyone believes on this site they are judge and jury.
For people who know me know I am very trust worthy and will always have there back. For people who dont, it is your choice to take the chance to get to know me.

But I am not going to sit here every time and beg for eveyones forgiveness because someone like TFIG is looking for attention.

jppopma
12-21-2012, 12:38 AM
I'm confused at how you can say you are trustworthy, yet not even attempt to defend the basis of the negative feedbacks. Many buyer do not like to be jerked around and miss out on other auctions while their money is tied with you.

I thought the same thing as Ironman at first and questioned the validity of the post, but it is pretty unfortunate that you have such little care to the concerns. Your messages are coming across like, yeah...I screwed those people over, but it's your choice to deal with me or not.

It actually has everything to do with being judge and jury, for each buyer is their own judge and jury in deciding what to buy or not buy.

Finally, while I can only offer my observations from this post...one of the best part of this forum is collectors being able to warn others of jerseys and sellers that just don't seem right.

tigerdale
12-21-2012, 07:34 AM
I've had one dealing w/ suave1477(Jason) awhile back. It took over a month for me to get my item! Very few emails were answered by him. I finally had to get the moderators involved.

suave1477
12-21-2012, 09:20 AM
I'm confused at how you can say you are trustworthy, yet not even attempt to defend the basis of the negative feedbacks. Many buyer do not like to be jerked around and miss out on other auctions while their money is tied with you.

I thought the same thing as Ironman at first and questioned the validity of the post, but it is pretty unfortunate that you have such little care to the concerns. Your messages are coming across like, yeah...I screwed those people over, but it's your choice to deal with me or not.

It actually has everything to do with being judge and jury, for each buyer is their own judge and jury in deciding what to buy or not buy.

Finally, while I can only offer my observations from this post...one of the best part of this forum is collectors being able to warn others of jerseys and sellers that just don't seem right.

First of all attempt to defend??? I do not need to attempt to defend myself about a transaction/s that did not take place here on this forum. Not to say I wouldnt but some our in depth and im not going to sit here writing pages and pages worth of posts explaining each one.

This was the most contradictory statement you. I actually had to laugh at this one."Many buyer do not like to be jerked around and miss out on other auctions while their money is tied with you." - Then you shouldnt be buying items you cannot afford. I mean damn thats pretty plain and simple. Jerking people around??? Everyone here has received there items from me. So there getting there items regardless.

Warn of me? Thats another joke. I am not sure where you are even leading with that statement (Are we talking about stealing money?) I am one of thee longest members on this forum and most people here know me. After years and years of being a member here do you honestly think I am looking to swindle someone out of $50 or a $100.

You are so right I have waited years just to get my hands on someones $50.00 yes now I can runaway to Cuba and buy 7 Ferraris for each day of the week. Or maybe $50 worth of lottery tickets lmaooo:D

kellsox
12-21-2012, 11:19 AM
The attitude and brashness of the seller speaks volumes. But hey, I understand, he's only going to string out a transaction if its on his " bad" eBay. Acct.

Neely8
12-21-2012, 11:28 AM
Wow for someone who has that kind of feedback over such a short period of time your attitude is certainly quite arrogant. Maybe you ought to offer an explanation as to how all that occurred? Regardless of where those transactions occurred it is still a reflection on you and how you have conducted business. Instead of being to cocky about it maybe you should be a little more humble and admit that maybe you made a few mistakes. Just based on the feedback brought to light and your attitude concerning it I know I would not deal with you.

jake33
12-21-2012, 11:53 AM
Nice! It's about time. I haven't see a forum battle royale within the game used universe in a while.

I usually treat most topics in life like a court room, "You can say whatever you want as long as it is factual. I hold that in regard to even on a negative statemen about myself. Regardless of where ever the source of the information comes from, if it is factual, it should not be a taboo."

It is interesting behavior we have as people. We often avoid the truth of a statement, and will deflect as a self coping mechanism.

For example, if John Dillinger would tell me "You should never rob a bank." My reaction should not be, "What?! Well, look who is talking!" The correct response to that statment, should be "Yes, I should never rob a bank."

jppopma
12-21-2012, 12:06 PM
John...it all reminds me of on the job and the character witnesses that come out and say "S1 never hit me". Lots of flash and deflecting comments...where have we ever seen any of that before.

Jake...apparently you are not allowed to reference Dillinger because he never robbed you personally. So you have no say..haha.

Suave...the laughable comment has nothing to do with being able to afford a jersey. It's called budgeting. If I have $1,000 tied up with you on a shirt, I will likely be waiting for that shirt and not looking at other shirts that are out there.

Plus one of the longest members? Many of the big names that have fallen recently have been involved in the hobby for a long long time. Just because you have not been caught does not mean that the past does not exist...

suave1477
12-21-2012, 12:15 PM
Ok guys im replying from my cell phone so i cant give a long response so ill reply back a bit later.

To make it short and sweet. It has nothing to do with arrogance or cocky. But no im not going to sit here and be humble when everyone decides they want to attack me. To be honest I dont know too many people who are humble when being attacked by people after someone tries to call someone out with information because they have a chip on there shoulder.

Again I will finish later

Neely8
12-21-2012, 12:38 PM
Ok guys im replying from my cell phone so i cant give a long response so ill reply back a bit later.

To make it short and sweet. It has nothing to do with arrogance or cocky. But no im not going to sit here and be humble when everyone decides they want to attack me. To be honest I dont know too many people who are humble when being attacked by people after someone tries to call someone out with information because they have a chip on there shoulder.

Again I will finish later

You're not being attacked in my opinion. Regardless whether or not someone has an agenda with you the facts still remain. Negative factual information was presented concerning you. People are reacting to that information and are concerned in dealing with you as a result. You have made no attempts to explain what happened and how all that feedback resulted. Instead you display a cocky and arrogant attitude and expect that is going to sway people to want to deal with you? We all understand people do make mistakes and I think just a little humility would be in order here.

TNTtoys
12-21-2012, 02:02 PM
All,

This thread unfortunately has run its course. I will be locking it up shortly, but as suave has offered a long explanation, I will give him the opportunity to post that explanation first.

Nick

suave1477
12-21-2012, 06:05 PM
To clear the air by my own choice.

Some items that I sold through ebay were planned to be shipped in a normal time frame. Unfortunately I was called away on work (my 9 to 5) and they got held up. As soon as I returned back within days as I am sure everyone knows by now we were hit with Hurricaine Sandy. Which further delayed the shipping because nothing was open and when they were there was no means of transporation to get to them. Transportation was shut down in NYC for over a week. There was limited gas for almost 2 to 3 weeks. To add salt into the wound as I was not directly effected meaning my home, but my family's house was. They lost everything. All there furniture, clothing, car, etc.... to the point when they did move back in they are now sleeping on the floor!! They were just getting by financially until the storm hit. My priorities at that point was to help them. Not to ignore my original buyers, but to just help my family in some way get back on there feet. When I wasnt at work, I was at there house pumping water, throwing out mildew clothes, and furniture. I reached out to the buyers and tried to explain to them what the problems were. Some understood and some really didnt care. What actually bothered me the most was 2 of them with out even giving me a chance to reach out to them left negative feedback because other posted negative feedback. When I did speak with them I asked why would you leave negative feedback with out giving me a chance to speak with you. They said well because others did and they felt they werent going to get there items either!! So they automatically jumped the gun and left negative feedback. So I hope everyone is happy now hearing the tradgedy of my family. As mentioned I still fulfilled my end of the bargain with some of those who wanted there items and even though they left negative feedback I still sent there items out to them. Some just wanted a refund and they received there refund. No one got robbed and the ones who wanted there items got them.

As far as people here judging my character I think is a joke. let me explain why. All of you are quick to crucify the seller. What about the buyer??
Huge Example (I will not mention names) Someone on the forum who really really wanted an item for a couple of years kept posting want ads for an item. I happened to have it and really really didnt want to sell it. But I like the guy, and I know the Game Used item was of his favorite athlete. And I know what its like to want and item of your favorite athlete and cant find it or maybe another person has it and doesnt want to sell it. It Sucks!! So I said you know what this guy really wants I might as well as let him have it. So I reached out to him and said hey, I have the item do you want it he said YES. I sold it to him and again I was away woth work and got a little delayed to send it to him but I did send it a short time after. I did explain to him in emails what was going on, when I had the opportunity too.
Our last communication was the buyer told me "I hope we can still be friends"
We have not spoken since, because I am sure he has his life as well as I have mine.
Then he comes on here out of the blue in (this thread) and points out the situation we had.:eek:
First of all the past is the past!!! Second of all you have the nerve to say you hope we can still be friends and then turn around and try to call me out in this thread???? Thats a huge spit in the face especially after I sold something to the guy that he really wanted and that I really didnt want to sell. So lets talk about judging THE BUYERS character!!!

The thing I find funny is that people on here feel they are god and should be judge and jury yes it is laughable. Because honestly if someone else was called out on this forum and if they decide they want to explain themselves or not is there business. I am a grown adult and can make a choice on my own whether I want to deal with that person that was called out or not. But I am sure not going to start posting posts on here saying he is obligated to defend himself. What are we 12 year olds??? Well maybe some of us are because that seems to be the mind frame of this forum that if something is called into question they must immedaitely come here and EXPLAIN!! Um wroooong. Your an adult as well as I am, make yoru choice to do what you want. But I personally do not feel anyone is obligated to come here and have to beg forgivness!!

Some people take my remarks as being arrogant, harsh, cocky, none of them are true. I am just a rational realistic person and tired of the wash woman gossip.

One last example which proves my point further of members on here. I love the ones who said oh I was interested in some of your items but after seeing this thread I am leery of buying from you. Ok so what happened to the past 90 days or so those items have been listed and you never contacted me about them?? All of a sudden today you wanted them??? lol Give me a break. Its just people looking to stir the pot!!

Now this comment was not only repetitive but also laughable
Suave...the laughable comment has nothing to do with being able to afford a jersey. It's called budgeting. If I have $1,000 tied up with you on a shirt, I will likely be waiting for that shirt and not looking at other shirts that are out there.

Plus one of the longest members? Many of the big names that have fallen recently have been involved in the hobby for a long long time. Just because you have not been caught does not mean that the past does not exist...
"
Firs of all you dont have a 1,000 tied up with me as I dont have any $1,000 items thats I am selling most are within a $50 to couple of hundred dollar range (but thats neither here nor there) But if you have a $1,000 tied up with me and I am sending you the item. Whats the difference if you want another shirt??? Either you can afford the other shirt or you cant, either way you wanted my item and decided to buy it. - So like I said this comment was rendundant

Just because I been a long time member and have not been caught?? This was another ridiculous comment on 2 levels. It would be pretty hard to be a long time member here and not get caught!! And last but not least CAUGHT WITH WHAT?????
Do you mean by being a slow shipper??? lmaooo:D Ok so if you want to label me being caught as a slow shipper, so be it!! lol If that makes you happy.

And many of the names that have fallen? Yeah for forging, faking items. I do not and can no one here say I have ever ever ever faked an item. So dont even go down that road!!

If the mods decide they want to lock up this thread that is there choice. I truely wish they would leave it open as this particular thread I think is educational on my character and would love to hear the responses good or bad. I will not slander anyones name!! I think the mods are doing a disservice to the game used collectors but locking this up. But again it is up to them.

gorilla777
12-21-2012, 06:15 PM
Just wanted an excuse to use this, that's all....;)

suave1477
12-21-2012, 06:19 PM
Just wanted an excuse to use this, that's all....;)

Now thats hysterical lol:D

Neely8
12-21-2012, 09:39 PM
Well thanks for offering an explanation as to what happened. I wasn't aware the time period in question was post-hurricane when everything was in chaos. I was also affected by Sandy and it took about 10 days for things to return to any semblance of normalcy for me.

tigerdale
12-22-2012, 01:16 PM
As far as people here judging my character I think is a joke. let me explain why. All of you are quick to crucify the seller. What about the buyer??
Huge Example (I will not mention names) Someone on the forum who really really wanted an item for a couple of years kept posting want ads for an item. I happened to have it and really really didnt want to sell it. But I like the guy, and I know the Game Used item was of his favorite athlete. And I know what its like to want and item of your favorite athlete and cant find it or maybe another person has it and doesnt want to sell it. It Sucks!! So I said you know what this guy really wants I might as well as let him have it. So I reached out to him and said hey, I have the item do you want it he said YES. I sold it to him and again I was away woth work and got a little delayed to send it to him but I did send it a short time after. I did explain to him in emails what was going on, when I had the opportunity too.
Our last communication was the buyer told me "I hope we can still be friends"
We have not spoken since, because I am sure he has his life as well as I have mine.
Then he comes on here out of the blue in (this thread) and points out the situation we had.:eek:
First of all the past is the past!!! Second of all you have the nerve to say you hope we can still be friends and then turn around and try to call me out in this thread???? Thats a huge spit in the face especially after I sold something to the guy that he really wanted and that I really didnt want to sell. So lets talk about judging THE BUYERS character!!!

I'm the buyer whose character is being judged....so let me reply. First, I can't give any facts on any of Jasons rebuttal to what has gone on in the rest of the thread except for the transaction I had w/ him. Anything more than my transaction w/ him would be purely opinion on my end. The hurricane was a horrible situation for so many & my heart goes out to anyone involved. I'm sure the ebay report brought in question, I would imagine no negatives were before the hurricane or no new listings after. I haven't checked & I'll take Jason on his word that's what happened. That being said, let me first say Jason, I hope all is well after the hurricane. You have been a long time member here & I have enjoyed many of your posts. As for our transaction, you stated "Someone on the forum who really really wanted an item for a couple of years kept posting want ads for an item. I happened to have it and really really didn't want to sell it. But I like the guy, and I know the Game Used item was of his favorite athlete. And I know what its like to want and item of your favorite athlete and cant find it or maybe another person has it and doesn't want to sell it. It Sucks!! So I said you know what this guy really wants I might as well as let him have it. So I reached out to him and said hey, I have the item do you want it he said YES. " Well, the email I got was the same email a half dozen other members got about an Ivan Rodriguez bat for sale, you offered it to multiple people. Next you state this "I sold it to him and again I was away woth work and got a little delayed to send it to him but I did send it a short time after. I did explain to him in emails what was going on, when I had the opportunity too." Well, if your sending it a short time after is over a month, then yes, you are correct. If explaining to me in emails what was going on means "I've been tied up w/ a lot of things" , "personal issues" and "it was shipped all ready " (when it wasn't), then yes, I guess you did explain to me what was going on. Finally you say "Our last communication was the buyer told me "I hope we can still be friends" We have not spoken since, because I am sure he has his life as well as I have mine." Yes, 100% my last email I said "I hope we can still be friends". That's my way of offering a handshake & hoping we can put everything behind us. But that email, like many of mine sent to you, was never answered. My last email from you had this to remember you by "I received an email from a mod on the forum that your complaining to them about me. I am not surr what you feel by going to them is going to accomplish??? I am a grown man as i thought you were. Do you feel one of the moderators is my father??? " So once again, the facts of our transaction was I replied to an email you had sent to me as well as others, I paid, after a month of no bat & very few emails answered, I contacted a moderator. I then finally received the bat. So if you want to call my character into question, I have nothing to hide. If getting a hold of a moderator after a month was out of line, Jason, I apologize. If posting my experience w/ our transaction was out of line , I apologize. I am more than happy if you want to call my character into question...heck, start a thread about it, because if I did anyone wrong, I'd want to make it right, at the very least apologize. I'm sure we all may upset some people w/out even knowing it. So yes, if theres anyone out there whose had bad dealings w/ me, as a buyer or seller, please let me know, on this thread or start a new one. Our character & reputation mean a lot, not just in this hobby but everyday life. I'm not out to make enemy's. I honestly think a lot of people just wanted you to say you took some of the blame or responsibility in some of those dealings. Maybe its the grandfather in me, but saying I'm sorry goes a long ways. So once again Jason, if I did something you felt out of line, I'm sorry. So ever after all this Jason, I'll still ask if you want to be friends, put this behind us. If so, I need to hear it from you too. I enjoy this hobby to much to hold a grudge or to knowingly upset someone else. I guess its back to you now.

suave1477
12-25-2012, 09:22 PM
I think TigerDale you called your own character into question on this one, as I did not mention names nor did you mention I emailed you directly and you chose to reply here and air out your dirty laundry which further adds to my point. You could of easily just responded to me directly but instead you chose you want to get attention and make a point in front of everyone else.

This all gets a bit childish and boring.

If you would like to further continue this conversation you can email me directly or further prove my point, by discussing here.

metsbats
12-26-2012, 08:00 AM
Jason,

Why relate the story of this "buyer" and when the buyer responds offering his version of the story and asking you if he did anything wrong, you get defensive and offer to take this offline.

It seems you want to publicly only offer your defense but don't want anyone to hear anything from any of the buyers who have had transactions with you.

This is not a fair way to clear up your situation.

jbsportstuff
12-26-2012, 09:50 AM
Jason,

Why relate the story of this "buyer" and when the buyer responds offering his version of the story and asking you if he did anything wrong, you get defensive and offer to take this offline.

It seems you want to publicly only offer your defense but don't want anyone to hear anything from any of the buyers who have had transactions with you.

+1

captcrunch227
12-26-2012, 06:02 PM
This has been a great read! Lol!

Suave one thing I may add. You say you don't feel a need to defend yourself or what not. However, the only thing buyers have to go on is the reputation of the seller. By selling you've made it important to you to have a good reputation. You can not care I guess but you won't sell much.

I find it odd that you weren't up front about the hardships with Sandy that you faced and that you chose to be so arrogant and blasé about it all. I doubt a single person here wouldn't have understood that. We all know this is a hobby and that life takes presedence over it. I am not calling you a liar, however the way you've handled this situation has made me ponder why after the outrage got so loud did you then step up with an excuse of it was the hurricames fault.

I hope this can be a lesson to you and us all that arrogance and deflecting issues don't work out well. That our reputations matter because its a reflection of who we are as a person.

suave1477
12-27-2012, 05:34 PM
Jason,

DavidLouie your actually completely wrong. Please reread the thread!!

The buyer took a shot at me first. I then proceeded with 2 emails directly to the person which they ignored at that point is when I made my example which I left the persons name out of it. So what did they have to defend?? Nothing I never mentioned who they were and no one here knew who I was talking about. The buyer decided to implicate himself and yet still ignored the emails I sent them directly.

I have no problem anyone defending themselves but lets be clear who took shots at who first!!

suave1477
12-27-2012, 05:41 PM
This has been a great read! Lol!

Suave one thing I may add. You say you don't feel a need to defend yourself or what not. However, the only thing buyers have to go on is the reputation of the seller. By selling you've made it important to you to have a good reputation. You can not care I guess but you won't sell much.

I find it odd that you weren't up front about the hardships with Sandy that you faced and that you chose to be so arrogant and blasé about it all. I doubt a single person here wouldn't have understood that. We all know this is a hobby and that life takes presedence over it. I am not calling you a liar, however the way you've handled this situation has made me ponder why after the outrage got so loud did you then step up with an excuse of it was the hurricames fault.

I hope this can be a lesson to you and us all that arrogance and deflecting issues don't work out well. That our reputations matter because its a reflection of who we are as a person.

Here we go again!!

I never said I didnt care at all. I said that I do not care to put my personal problems / situations out in public when people such as yourself feel they need to add more fuel to the fire. Again it has nothing to do with being arrogant or whatever you would like to call it. I call it my personal business, is my personal business if I want to explain or not. For some reason on this forum everyone feels they are god and can order people to explain there situations. As I added before if people feel they want to do business with me they are more than welcome if not no hard feelings.

tigerdale
12-27-2012, 07:24 PM
Jason,
If taking a shot at you was telling my experience as a buyer, yep, I did that. Also, you didnt use my name so you wondered what I had to defend, well, my side of the story I wanted to share. You say I didn't respond to your two emails you sent after this thread was started, well, first let me say how many emails didnt you respond to when our transaction was taking place, secondly, you never asked me to respond or asked me any questions in the emails to respond to...the second email this is all it said..."Just in case you are wondering yes I will respond to your comment on the forum shortly". I've never told anyone to buy or not to buy from you. I've only stated my one experience as a buyer from you.

suave1477
12-27-2012, 09:13 PM
Dale wow talk about back peddling lol your making yourself look worse and worse lol

In your previous comment you said you didnt continue response since I did not reply to your email about us continuing to be friends.

Now you say you didnt respond because there was no question asked or asked of a response.

Make up your mind!! Are you saying you only respond to emails that directly ask you a question or for a response, otherwise you come and report it here???
Hmmmmm seems pretty childish to me, but hey to each there own.

But to make things look even worse for you, you go as far as saying you didnt respond to my emails because in the past what you perceived (im assuming) as me ignoring your emails?? So you intentionally did not respond. Again seems pretty childish to me!!

Dale if you choose to dig a deeper hole for yourself by all means go ahead.

captcrunch227
12-28-2012, 04:18 AM
Dale wow talk about back peddling lol your making yourself look worse and worse lol

In your previous comment you said you didnt continue response since I did not reply to your email about us continuing to be friends.

Now you say you didnt respond because there was no question asked or asked of a response.

Make up your mind!! Are you saying you only respond to emails that directly ask you a question or for a response, otherwise you come and report it here???
Hmmmmm seems pretty childish to me, but hey to each there own.

But to make things look even worse for you, you go as far as saying you didnt respond to my emails because in the past what you perceived (im assuming) as me ignoring your emails?? So you intentionally did not respond. Again seems pretty childish to me!!

Dale if you choose to dig a deeper hole for yourself by all means go ahead.

Ladies and gentlemen you've just witnessed a red herring at its finest.

To the arrogance part these are quotes from you:
jbean I agree im a poor seller and I am looking to rob everyone. So I suggest you and everyone should not buy from me. (Sarcasm in points of scrutiny usually comes off as arrogance. It's hard to tell tone on the Internet but this one certainly doesn't appear to have a nice one)

First of all attempt to defend??? I do not need to attempt to defend myself about a transaction/s that did not take place here on this forum. (Yep sounds real humble)

For people who know me know I am very trust worthy and will always have there back. For people who dont, it is your choice to take the chance to get to know me. (How are we supposed to get to know you enough on the Internet to trust you? And this again is this issue of its up to us to take all this time to get to know you just to see if your trustworthy enough to buy an item from because you've had a recent bad selling history THAT YOU REFUSED TO ADDRESS!!!)

Some people take my remarks as being arrogant, harsh, cocky, none of them are true. I am just a rational realistic person and tired of the wash woman gossip. (An excuse for your arrogance)

To make it short and sweet. It has nothing to do with arrogance or cocky. But no im not going to sit here and be humble when everyone decides they want to attack me. To be honest I dont know too many people who are humble when being attacked by people after someone tries to call someone out with information because they have a chip on there shoulder. (Again you recognize the fact you're coming across as arrogant)

All to say this. Am I calling you arrogant. No but I'm saying you handled this whole thing in a piss poor way. You deflected questions, acted arrogantly, and gone on a mass fallacy rampage. The way you've tried to make a case for the whole not responding to email thing against your accuser is confusing and laughable. And usually as I see quite frequently is ususlly a sign of a parties guilt and its a last ditch effort to salvage whatever is left.

I'm not trying to add fuel to the fire. I'm simply trying to hopefully get you to see how this could have been handled better/differently. You're eBay history was highly questionable and a simple straightforward answer would have negated all this and no one would have questioned your reputation. But you chose to hide behind a veil of secrecy and say no, I'm trustworthy and if you dont think so then you just need to get to know me. without addressing the simple questions of hey, people bought these items on eBay a month ago. What happened?

metsbats
12-28-2012, 08:09 AM
As the interaction between seller and buyer has now turned into a SNL Nathan Thurm skit it's probably best as Nick suggested we close this thread.

Jason has had his chance to respond and all the information is there to those who need it to make future decisions.