Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joecoco
    • Dec 2005

To the collector who just purchased 89 Boggs bat on J. Taube's website

I am very interested in it (just missed it) and am willing to trade my photomatched 89 Boggs game used bat (see thread here) plus cash for it if interested. My email is jcocozzellamd@Hotmail.com

Thanks for the read.
  • rdeversole
    • Dec 2009

Re: To the collector who just purchased 89 Boggs bat on J. Taube's website

Originally posted by joecoco
    I am very interested in it (just missed it) and am willing to trade my photomatched 89 Boggs game used bat (see thread here) plus cash for it if interested. My email is jcocozzellamd@Hotmail.com

Thanks for the read.

It may be a coincidence but you might want to check out the last post on the thread directly below this one.
    - CINCINNATI REDS/JOEY VOTTO BATS
    Email: rdeversole@gmail.com Twitter: @dugoutrelics

Comment

• joecoco
      • Dec 2005

Thanks a lot. It is always tough to see a grail get by.

Comment

• joecoco
        • Dec 2005

Ok, last post for this, I promise. I am very interested in this bat and willing to pay well above market value. Thanks for the read.

Comment

• gameused
          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by joecoco

Thanks for the read.
          Have you contacted Taube and see if he could get in touch with the buyer and to see if he would move it?

That might be your best option.

Bobby

Comment

• joecoco
            • Dec 2005

Hi Bobby-

I did not even think of that. I thought that might be weird at first, but the more I mulled it over, it could not hurt.

Thanks

Comment

Working...