Adrian Peterson Dec. 2, 2012 Game Used Jersey !!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 5toolplayer
    • Apr 2011

Adrian Peterson Dec. 2, 2012 Game Used Jersey !!

Dec. 2, 2012
    Vikings at Packers
    21 carries, 210 yards, 1 td, 82 yard TD run (longest of career)

I've been searching around for a few months now and finally tracked down an Adrian Peterson game used jersey. I've seen a few from 2008, 2010, 2011 but how many 2012 Peterson gamers have you seen floating around? He usually exchanges his jersey with other star players (B.Marshall, A. Johnson last few weeks) after the game & also gave one gamer to the Hurricane Sandy Auction in LA) so I feel very lucky to have tracked this one down.

The broker I ended up dealing with was Dan Rosquete out of Boston. I did a little digging on this site and contacted a few members for quick background on him before I even started to talk numbers with him. I found a few negative responses. After talking things over with Dan I decided he was completely legit and we worked out an agreement that would make sure we both were protected. It worked out to be one of the best, most professional transactions I've ever done. Communication was perfect, jersey use is worthy of the hall of fame ;-) and shipping was instant. If you ever get a chance to do a deal with Dan Rosquete, have no worries as you are dealing with a real pro. Enjoy the 2012 Purple Jesus Jersey. Pictures don't do it justice.

5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET
  • packfan84
    • Jan 2012

Re: Adrian Peterson Dec. 2, 2012 Game Used Jersey !!

Congrats man. Even a Packers fan has to say that is one awesome jersey. Nice job.

Comment

• sportscrazy13
      • Nov 2007

Nice pickup man
      Gary
      gashlockusmc@yahoo.com

Always looking for Atlanta Braves & St Louis Blues game used stuff, old and current stars

Comment

• ldonley
        • Dec 2007

I wouldn't trust a Peterson jersey unless it was 100% photo matched. I'm trying hard but can't conclusively tell.

(Sweet jersey, congrats!)

Comment

• rdeversole
          • Dec 2009

Fantastic photomatches!
          - CINCINNATI REDS/JOEY VOTTO BATS
          Email: rdeversole@gmail.com Twitter: @dugoutrelics

Comment

• VISUALCONCEPTSNJ
            • Feb 2012

Awesome!!!
            Congrats...

Comment

• 5toolplayer
              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by ldonley
              I wouldn't trust a Peterson jersey unless it was 100% photo matched. I'm trying hard but can't conclusively tell.

(Sweet jersey, congrats!)

hahaha thanks. i agree with you. Good thing this jersey is 235% photo matched
              5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Comment

• rufusandherschel
                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by 5toolplayer
                Dec. 2, 2012
                Vikings at Packers
                21 carries, 210 yards, 1 td, 82 yard TD run (longest of career)

I've been searching around for a few months now and finally tracked down an Adrian Peterson game used jersey. I've seen a few from 2008, 2010, 2011 but how many 2012 Peterson gamers have you seen floating around? He usually exchanges his jersey with other star players (B.Marshall, A. Johnson last few weeks) after the game & also gave one gamer to the Hurricane Sandy Auction in LA) so I feel very lucky to have tracked this one down.

The broker I ended up dealing with was Dan Rosquete out of Boston. I did a little digging on this site and contacted a few members for quick background on him before I even started to talk numbers with him. I found a few negative responses. After talking things over with Dan I decided he was completely legit and we worked out an agreement that would make sure we both were protected. It worked out to be one of the best, most professional transactions I've ever done. Communication was perfect, jersey use is worthy of the hall of fame ;-) and shipping was instant. If you ever get a chance to do a deal with Dan Rosquete, have no worries as you are dealing with a real pro. Enjoy the 2012 Purple Jesus Jersey. Pictures don't do it justice.

THE absolutely very best photomatch, and photomatch job, I've seen on the Forum ! Congratulations ! ! !

Comment

• scottanservitz
                  • Nov 2005

Awesome jersey!

Comment

• AWA85
                    • Jan 2008

Great AP jersey, those photos knock it out of the park. Congrats!
                    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Comment

• solarlottry
                      • Jan 2009

Great 2012 AP!!!

I have to disagree that it is the best photo match on the board. It is a great match but one that is easy to make. There are tons of game photos of the highest quality and the shirt shows fantastic use thus making it an easy photo match.

To me the best photo matches are the ones where use is minimal or harder to see (loose threads, very small hit marks, stitching patterns etc.) and photos are harder to find.

Matching up gamers from the last 4-5 seasons is easy because of the quantity and quality of information available to do so. Personally the best matches I have seen are from the late 80s-early 1990s, where one has to watch a DVD of marginal quality and hope to get enough images of the player interested in.

I am in no way trying to detract from the beauty of this piece as it is a really sweet shirt but to me the photo match was just way to easy to call it the best match ever.

Always buying 49er gamers.
                      Paul
                      garciajones@yahoo.com

Comment

• nevrdiez34
                        • Feb 2010

Couldn't agree more on the photomatch topic, awesome jersey though!
                        Always looking for Chicago Cubs and Wrigley Field Items

Comment

• legaleagle92481
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2009

Sweet jersey glad you got your AP. I am sorry I never got back to you.

Comment

• 5toolplayer
                            • Apr 2011

thanks for all the comments guys. I'm glad everyone is enjoying the jersey as much as I am. I have my guys working on some framing ideas. I'm pretty sure I'm going to try something different .... a double sided frame job that displays front and back. This jersey is just too awesome on both sides to only show one side. I'll get it figured out before I head back to baghdad and post some good pictures for everyone to enjoy. Happy Holidays guys
                            5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Comment

• sportscrazy13
                              • Nov 2007

I've been trying to come up with some ideas on a double sided case for a while. Can't wait to see yours once you get it done.
                              Gary
                              gashlockusmc@yahoo.com

Always looking for Atlanta Braves & St Louis Blues game used stuff, old and current stars

Comment

Working...