PDA

View Full Version : Ohio State

OSUBucksCollector
12-26-2012, 11:34 AM
I am new to the forum so first I wanted to say hello to everyone. I am looking for Ohio State football game used items. Mostly jerseys and helmets. I am trying to collect a jersey to represent each style worn by the Buckeyes over the years and also jerseys from bowl games or those with extra patches on them (ie 100th OSU vs Mich game). I would also like to get some good game used helmets. I am newer to game used collecting and know helmets are usually a lot harder to come by. If you can help send me a message. Thanks!

OSUBucksCollector
12-26-2012, 11:45 AM
Forgot to leave contact info....

theosucollector@yahoo.com

jeffaary
01-04-2013, 10:20 AM
Welcome to the forum, fellow Buckeye. I'm guessing you've already done a forum search and know this already, but there's a handful of serious OSU collectors on here.

My collection consists of a 1968 home football jersey worn by a back-up linebacker, Anthony Schlegel's 2005 road jersey (photo and video matched to the 25-21 comeback win over Michigan), about 10 OSU hockey jerseys, and a few New England Patriots jerseys worn by OSU alumni (we moved to Boston when I was 4). I also own a number of game worn Boston Bruins jerseys, including a couple of OSU alumni Matt Bartkowski.

OSUBucksCollector
01-04-2013, 02:41 PM
Thanks for the welcome. Yes I have done a search and it seemed like there were some pretty cool Ohio State items on here in the past. I think I have run across some of the other collectors through ebay, etc. I was thinking about reviving one of the old post to see who is still around and also see if there are any new Buckeye fans out there. That 1968 jersey I bet is awesome. I do not have anything that old. The Schlegel is great too. Part of one of the best linebacking core in OSU history. Nice Stuff. I think one of my favorite jerseys these days is a 2010 Rose bowl jersey which has some nice green marks on the sleeves.

OSUBucksCollector
01-14-2013, 08:47 PM
Just thought I would give this a bump. Are there any Ohio State collectors still out there? Still looking for Ohio State items, especially looking for pro combat stuff.

cyclonenation
01-14-2013, 09:00 PM
Anyone of you have OSU collection website? I am always looking to link school specific collections to my site.

OSUBucksCollector
01-30-2013, 07:53 PM
Bump Bump...Bump it up!

OSUBucksCollector
02-05-2013, 01:15 PM
Big basketball game for the Buckeyes tonight against the team up north. While it isnt football, still a big game. I still am looking for Ohio State football game used items. Mostly jerseys and helmets. I am trying to collect a jersey to represent each style worn by the Buckeyes over the years and also jerseys from bowl games or those with extra patches on them (ie 100th OSU vs Mich game). Also trying to put together complete Pro combat uniforms from each year. I would also like to get some good game used helmets. I am newer to game used collecting and know helmets are usually a lot harder to come by. If you can help send me a message. Thanks!

OSUBucksCollector
02-15-2013, 02:15 PM
BUMP. Go Bucks!

OSUBucksCollector
02-23-2013, 07:35 PM
Still any Ohio State fans out there?

OSUBucksCollector
04-05-2013, 01:01 PM
Its been a while...BUMP!

OSUBucksCollector
06-26-2013, 02:15 PM
Still looking for Ohio State items. Mostly pro combat and helmets. Can anyone help! Thanks!!!

OSUBucksCollector
06-30-2013, 06:23 PM
Go Bucks!!!

OSUBucksCollector
07-05-2013, 07:18 PM
Someone help me. I NEED a new item!!!!

OSUBucksCollector
07-11-2013, 03:28 PM
Bump! Go Bucks!!!!

OSUBucksCollector
07-16-2013, 09:18 PM
There has to be someone on here who can help. Let me know!!!!

OSUBucksCollector
07-24-2013, 08:11 AM
Bump!

OSUBucksCollector
08-06-2013, 07:49 PM
Still looking. College football is almost here!!!!

OSUBucksCollector
08-14-2013, 06:09 PM
Any Ohio State helmets out there???

bgakladd
08-14-2013, 06:27 PM
Just picked up an old 1979 G/U Ohio State helmet from Bill Jaco #75. I contacted him and he agreed to sell me his helmet. Nice old Medalist with black number on the back and about ten Buckeye awards on the back. Heavy offensive lineman wear. All original and missing only the jaw pads. A big plus about this helmet is that it was last worn in the 1980 Rosebowl against USC. For right now I am keeping it. I will keep you posted if I decide to get rid of it.

OSUBucksCollector
08-21-2013, 12:40 PM
Hey

Loved the helmet pictures. Still hoping to find some older Ohio State helmets out there. 80s and before. Would love to add some older Ohio State stuff to the collection. Keep me posted. I will gladly take it off your hands haha

OSUBucksCollector
08-27-2013, 11:14 AM
College season is almost here! Go Bucks!!!!!!!!!!

OSUBucksCollector
10-29-2013, 11:01 AM
Figured I would give this a bump. Still looking for Ohio State items. Mostly trying to find a few helmets these days, but open to anything. Go Bucks!

ousooner_85
10-29-2013, 12:24 PM
I've noticed several jerseys on eBay lately from the 80s I believe. It generally seems like the same stuff all the time but I haven't noticed these before .

OSUBucksCollector
10-30-2013, 09:14 AM
Ya I have been keeping my eye on a few of the jerseys. Unfortunately I am starting to look for some helmets to add to the collection and do not want to keep loading up on jerseys. I will grab a jerseys if it is something I have been searching for. Just gotta keep hunting haha.

Steeleraddict
11-01-2013, 01:13 AM
Hello,
I'm from Ohio and big osu fan. I have a game used Cameron heyward osu jersey. He was the steelers first round pick in 2011. It has documentation directly from osu. Bought from them. Interested? What is something like this going for?
Thx and let me know,
Rob

OSUBucksCollector
11-04-2013, 08:18 AM
Hey Rob

Sorry I have been busy and haven't had time to get on. Yes I am familiar with Heyward. I am also a huge Ohio State fan that bleeds a little black and gold. Usually dont start focusing on NFL until college football is over. I actually picked up a Mike Adams signed senior bowl practice jersey recently. Just thought it was a cool unique item. Probably hold off on the Heyward. I am trying to find unique jerseys these days (patches etc) or else trying to pass. My goal recently has been to try and find a couple helmets. Not sure how much the Heyward would go for. I am sure if you find an Ohio State/Steelers fan you could do pretty well. Go Bucks! Go Steelers!