PDA

View Full Version : What in the world?- ebay auction

Mattapan03
01-04-2013, 01:43 AM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Very-Rare-Game-Used-Worn-Arizona-Cardinals-Pat-Tillman-Shoes-Cleats-/221142519689?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item337d1f0f89

At least shipping is free

slab0meat
01-04-2013, 08:41 AM
That item's been around a long time, not sure why it hasn't sold.

onlyalbert
01-04-2013, 02:26 PM
That item's been around a long time, not sure why it hasn't sold.

Yeah, me either! I can't believe the auction is only "buy it now" and not "make an offer". I was going to offer him 3 mil, but have no way to do that.

ramsrule
01-04-2013, 03:02 PM
I understand people wanting to make money, and yes Pat tillman is a very good example of what a true hero is, but this guy, in my opinion he is trying to milk this, and really, even i hold Pat Tillman in very high regard, is his stuff really worth that high a price ? what do you all think it really is worth, just curious is all.

joelsabi
01-04-2013, 05:47 PM
isnt this all about positioning.... when you sort by highest value in the category sports memorabilia guess what comes up. '' this allow the curious to click the button "see other items" to see what else this guy has for sale.... mission accomplished .....

frikativ54
01-04-2013, 05:52 PM
isnt this all about positioning.... when you sort by highest value in the category sports memorabilia guess what comes up. '' this allow the curious to click the button "see other items" to see what else this guy has for sale.... mission accomplished .....

+1.

It's a good advertising technique. Also, people who may be looking to unload Tillman items might contact this guy, as it is essentially an advertisement to the effect that he values Tillman gear more than anybody.

Steeleraddict
01-04-2013, 06:38 PM
I just love that he says payment is due in 24 hrs. Better make sure u have the funds available when u click or he's gonna relist it and ur money is no good