PDA

View Full Version : Hines Ward

teddysjam
01-04-2013, 09:22 PM
Looking for some gameused gloves from ward, i went on his website http://www.tseshop.com/Hines-Ward-Game-Used-Gear_c_53.html i was going to drop some cash on a pair of gloves which was dated 12-12-10 vs Bengals the ones pictured are all black but after looking @ getty images and rewatching that specific game (NFL rewind) the ones he had on the whole time had grey pointer fingers on both gloves, so these are not a match IMO. So im still looking for some that can be photomatched. If anyone could point me in right direction or maybe willing to get rid of pair let me know. I had a pair of Mike Wallace which i got from JOSports but as i feel will no longer be a steeler was sold to a member on this board. Thanks

Dewey2007
01-04-2013, 09:38 PM
I noticed your user name...I take it you were a fan of the 80s/90s group Guy?

Looking for some gameused gloves from ward, i went on his website http://www.tseshop.com/Hines-Ward-Game-Used-Gear_c_53.html i was going to drop some cash on a pair of gloves which was dated 12-12-10 vs Bengals the ones pictured are all black but after looking @ getty images and rewatching that specific game (NFL rewind) the ones he had on the whole time had grey pointer fingers on both gloves, so these are not a match IMO. So im still looking for some that can be photomatched. If anyone could point me in right direction or maybe willing to get rid of pair let me know. I had a pair of Mike Wallace which i got from JOSports but as i feel will no longer be a steeler was sold to a member on this board. Thanks

teddysjam
01-04-2013, 09:48 PM
I noticed your user name...I take it you were a fan of the 80s/90s group Guy?

you are correct teddy riley and guy were one of my favorite r&b groups back in the day

Dewey2007
01-04-2013, 10:22 PM
One of my favorite groups too...welcome to the forum!

Have you thought about trying to email Ward's website and letting them know you found photo/video evidence that the gloves in question were not worn in the game they are attributed too? Unfortunately, athletes dating items to the wrong game by mistake happens.

you are correct teddy riley and guy were one of my favorite r&b groups back in the day

jaredstupsky
01-13-2013, 11:08 PM
Teddyjam..

I do have a pair of 2009 Hines Ward Game worn gloves signed and inscribed,"09 Game Used".

If you are interested, send me an email at jared_stupsky@yahoo.com