Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hrvatwill
    • Jan 2008

Game used hats with biblical verses or references to God

Hi, am looking for game used hats with either biblical verses or references to God written somewhere on them. Please e-mail me if you have anything at hrvatwill@aol.com.

Thank you!

P.S. I already know about the Brandon Phillips on eBay
  • ChrisCavalier
    Paid Users
    • Jan 1970

Re: Game used hats with biblical verses or references to God

Originally posted by hrvatwill
    Hi, am looking for game used hats with either biblical verses or references to God written somewhere on them. Please e-mail me if you have anything at hrvatwill@aol.com.

Thank you!

P.S. I already know about the Brandon Phillips on eBay
    Hello William,

Though not a hat, just wanted to let you know there will be a Josh Hamilton single- signed baseball in the upcoming Goldin Auction with the Bible verse 'Romans 8:28." Pretty cool baseball.

-Chris
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Comment

• hrvatwill
      • Jan 2008

Thanks for the heads up, Chris. I saw a bat of his once with John 3:16 on it but was not able to get it.

Comment

• ChrisCavalier
        Paid Users
        • Jan 1970

Originally posted by hrvatwill
        Thanks for the heads up, Chris. I saw a bat of his once with John 3:16 on it but was not able to get it.
        That would have been nice. I personally picked up a baseball with the inscription 'Hebrews 4:12' but I am keeping that for my personal collection.

It's interesting, I remember someone posting on GUU that he heard Hamilton will sometimes require a person to quote a Bible verse before giving someone an item. I know there was a discussion around whether or not people should be required to answer in order to get an item. Personally, I think that is Hamilton's choice if he is giving something away but I understand some people might think that is a bit biased. However, he asked one of my friend's to quote a verse one time and my friend quoted John 3:16.

-Chris
        Christopher Cavalier
        Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Comment

• bravesfanjd
          • Mar 2013

Hi
          I noticed that there are a set of Matt Diaz game used cleats on Ebay with a biblical reference.

Comment

Working...