PDA

View Full Version : Vince Malta's H&B Book - Coming Soon???

ghostkid
12-12-2005, 03:38 PM
If anyone from Game Used Universe is reading, please give us an update on the e.t.a. of Vince Malta's book on H&B bats. Last I heard it was due before the end of the year...that's now only a few weeks away.

Kevin

island_style
12-13-2005, 03:27 AM
If anyone from Game Used Universe is reading, please give us an update on the e.t.a. of Vince Malta's book on H&B bats. Last I heard it was due before the end of the year...that's now only a few weeks away.

Kevin

Kevin,

I emailed Chris for an update, and he advised that there is some material being finalized for publication. I, too, am anxious for the reference guide, but I am positive, given the success of Mr. Malta's original Bats book, that it will be worth the wait.

ChrisCavalier
12-13-2005, 10:35 AM
I emailed Chris for an update, and he advised that there is some material being finalized for publication. I, too, am anxious for the reference guide, but I am positive, given the success of Mr. Malta's original Bats book, that it will be worth the wait.

Island Style-

Thanks for posting this update. That is correct, unfortunately the completion of the book has been held up a bit due to some delays in getting some final materials needed for publication. We are actually now trying to help Vince secure those materials in an attempt to complete the book as soon as possible. From what I have seen, I agree the book will be worth the wait. We will be posting an update on the book's estimated completion on the Game Used Universe site as soon as we get a more precise estimate of when it will be completed.

In the interim, we will be adding more player charts to the "Bat Player Charts" section of our site and Vince will be sharing some of the information from the book in his blogs in GUU's "Experts' Corner". Regarding the player charts, we will be putting some online later today and we will be trying to add an additional 28 player charts (in addition to the 30 already online) by the end of the month. I will post messages on the forum each time new charts are added.

In addition, we will be making some exciting additions to the Game Used Universe site that we are targeting to implement later this month or early in January. We will let you know as soon as these features are added. Please rest assured, we are doing everything we can to help you with your collecting needs.

Sincerely,
Christopher Cavalier
CEO - Game Used Universe