PDA

View Full Version : Looking for opinions

dscsteve
01-15-2013, 12:07 AM
Here is a doozy. I was looking through the cleats at the Cowboys and found this single cleat that looked different from the others and looked like it was a special made cleat. It is an all white (really cream colored) cleat with blue NKE Swoosh on it. I looked and couldn't find the match so I bought it thinking it would be a great cleat to have signed by multiple players. Since it was a cleat, I was planning on getting only get my favorites in Cowboys history (Staubach, Randy White, Lilly, Witten, etc). So I took it and had it signed by DeMarcus Ware a couple months ago. I was looking through Getty Images and saw it. It is a Jason Witten cleat. Crap, I got it signed by DW. So now I am asking myself, should I try to take DW sig off and get Witten to sign it, or just follow through with my original plan. The problem with taking it off is that it might leave a ghost sig on it and that is worse than leaving it on.

http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag60/dsc0109/P1120348-Copy_zps52e8c4a9.jpg
My personal opinion is to take it off and get Witten to sign it. But its DeMarcus Ware's auto. Do I really want to take that off?

Any suggestions or opinions would be helpful.

It was signed with Sharpie Marker.

GMEN92
01-15-2013, 05:24 AM
I say go through with original plan... because if you ruin it you will be even more upset

Mark17
01-15-2013, 09:45 PM
I'd go with the original plan, but reserve the prime location for Whitten. Then it'll be his shoe, signed, and also signed by some of his comrades.