Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kctarboosh
    • Jan 2013

please help me on this piece

Hey guys I recently picked up this game used Salvador Perez catching suit. I acquired Urey through the royals club house so I know its real. anyways I did a internet search looking your another catcher suit to see what it may be worth, and found this site.. Wow so much cool stuff on here. Like a addiction!!!! so first of hello to all of you. Now 2 questions.
    1. What do think this thing is worth? I have no clue I just collect stuff.
    2. What would you guys recommend for displaying it? I don't know what to do with it. I was thinking about trying to get it framed some how, bit not sure if I did what would be the best.

Please help me out
  • kctarboosh
    • Jan 2013

Re: please help me on this piece

sorry couldn't figure out how to get the photo on there. thanks guys
    Attached Files

Comment

• dcgreg25
      • Jan 2008

Nice looking catcher's gear. I have minimal knowledge of the market for Royals players but owning four sets of gear myself (all Indians) my experience for mid-market teams (not the Yankees, Dodgers, etc) is that it goes for $250 (back-ups, low-level players) to $1000+ (current all stars). Given Perez's incredibly high ceiling I am guessing you could get something at the high end of that range if you decided to sell. Nice add.

Comment

• kctarboosh
        • Jan 2013

How did you frame or display your sets? If you did I would love to see for some ideas.

Comment

• dcgreg25
          • Jan 2008

Not the best pic with a reflection but I had homeplate heroes build a large display. Some feel their displays are a bit expensive but they worked with me when I bought several displays.

Comment

• kctarboosh
            • Jan 2013

nice piece

Comment

Working...