Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Firststringer
    • Jan 2013

Carson Palmer

GU items wanted. Looking for Pro Bowl, Raiders jerseys in particular. Please contact me. Thanks.

mistersmr (at) aol dot com
  • dplettn
    • Dec 2010

Re: Carson Palmer

Thought I should help you to be aware that there is a Bengals Palmer which a fellow and highly respected forum member has been open to sell. His email is jc at newenglandrealty.net

His is a nice jersey, IMHO.

By the way, if you get any overflow e-mails on Palmer's Bengals jerseys (or other Bengals items) that don't interest you, please forward them to me. I had an interest in Jeff's jersey myself: plettner at fuse.net

Comment

• Firststringer
      • Jan 2013

Re: Carson Palmer

Originally posted by dplettn
      Thought I should help you to be aware that there is a Bengals Palmer which a fellow and highly respected forum member has been open to sell. His email is jc at newenglandrealty.net

His is a nice jersey, IMHO.

By the way, if you get any overflow e-mails on Palmer's Bengals jerseys (or other Bengals items) that don't interest you, please forward them to me. I had an interest in Jeff's jersey myself: plettner at fuse.net
      Thanks for the info. I do have a Palmer Bengals jersey (black) from 2006. Will be sure to pass any referrals your way.

Comment

• Firststringer
        • Jan 2013

Re: WTB Carson Palmer - Raiders

Looking to acquire GU or issued jersey. Thanks for any leads/referrals.

Comment

Working...