PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: GB Packers game used helmets etc

jpipes
02-03-2013, 01:53 AM
This is my first post to this forum. Hopefully the first of many! I am new to collecting game used items though I'm certainly not new to collecting in general. I have a number of unrelated field I am interested in including militaria (which has its fair share of used items as well).

My sports passion aside from F1 racing is football and the Green Bay Packers specifically. I currently have two game used items in my collection, a pair of gloves worn by MD Jennings in one of this first few games of 2012 and a beautifully worn Morgan Burnett 2011 game used jersey v Vikings with immaculate provenance direct from the Packers AND photomatched. It's a stunning piece and one I will be hard pressed to beat. I will certainly try!

Anyway my point for posting here is to put out a call that I'm searching hard for a game used Packers helmet with good provenance. Would love to find Burnett, Shields, MD Jennings or a WR but I don't mind the player as much as the time frame (prefer 2010-12) and prefer linked to a specific game or games. Documentation is key.

I have a healthy sum of money I am willing to spend for such a Packers helmet. If you have one you would like to sell or if you know of one for sale please let me know.

Thanks for reading!

Jason Pipes