X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sox83cubs84
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

Short-sleeved Warriors game jerseys to debut

The short-sleeved Warriors home game jersey worn above by Harrison Barnes will debut in Golden State's February 22 gae at home against the Spurs. The new design, by Adidas, will also be worn by the Warriors on March 8 and March 15, as well.

Dave Miedema
  • both-teams-played-hard
    • Nov 2005

Re: Short-sleeved Warriors game jerseys to debut

I was not aware of this alternate style. I happen to be an aficionado with the short-sleeved basketball jersey. Unfortunately, I have sold most of my collection. Here are a couple of the best:

These Warriors jerseys are perfect for me. I have shame and don't want to show off my giant guns

Comment

• commando
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by both-teams-played-hard
      I was not aware of this alternate style. I happen to be an aficionado with the short-sleeved basketball jersey. Unfortunately, I have sold most of my collection. Here are a couple of the best:

These Warriors jerseys are perfect for me. I have shame and don't want to show off my giant guns
      I wonder how many basketball jerseys I (we) have seen over the years, not even realizing they were basketball jerseys!
      sigpic
      Anthony Nunez
      Historian, USFL Houston Gamblers
      www.Houston-Gamblers.com

Comment

• otismalibu
        • Nov 2005

They should just go to a long-sleeve unitard. That would have the arm & leg sleeves built right in.

Greg
        DrJStuff.com

Comment

• both-teams-played-hard
          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by commando
          I wonder how many basketball jerseys I (we) have seen over the years, not even realizing they were basketball jerseys!

Comment

Working...