Did anyone from here recently purchase the Jason Varitek Catchers Gear that was on ebay?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beckster24
    • Feb 2011

Did anyone from here recently purchase the Jason Varitek Catchers Gear that was on ebay?

Hi all was wondering did anyone from here recently purchase the Jason Varitek Catchers Gear that was on ebay?

I was going to purchase it this morning and was sad to see it was sold

Beck
  • Murph4Prez
    • Dec 2012

Re: Did anyone from here recently purchase the Jason Varitek Catchers Gear that was on ebay?

I always liked Tek... interested to know how much it sold for??? Mind sharing?

Comment

• trsent
      Banned
      • Nov 2005

Re: Did anyone from here recently purchase the Jason Varitek Catchers Gear that was on ebay?

Originally posted by Murph4Prez
      I always liked Tek... interested to know how much it sold for??? Mind sharing?
      It sold for $2220.00 from the eBay listing:

Comment

• Beckster24
        • Feb 2011

I know what it sold for like to know who purchased it as I really wanted to buy it

Originally posted by trsent
        It sold for $2220.00 from the eBay listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230927966979

Comment

• yanks12025
          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Beckster24
          I know what it sold for like to know who purchased it as I really wanted to buy it
          Maybe he posted the price because another member asked how much it sold for.

Comment

• Beckster24
            • Feb 2011

Yeah sorry realise that, I am just so dejected I missed out on this

Comment

• EricTheRed44
              • Jan 2012

Just keep an eye on the guy who sold it. Usually when I miss out on an item, I will read their feedback (left or given) and eventually it'll show the feedback and it list their ebay name. Then I message them asking if it can be had. Not that you want to wait, but thats one way of possibly doing it. Although if its private obviously that wont work out.
              Good luck.

Comment

• Beckster24
                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by EricTheRed44
                Just keep an eye on the guy who sold it. Usually when I miss out on an item, I will read their feedback (left or given) and eventually it'll show the feedback and it list their ebay name. Then I message them asking if it can be had. Not that you want to wait, but thats one way of possibly doing it. Although if its private obviously that wont work out.
                Good luck.
                Will do, don't think it was a private listing so fingers crossed can get in touch with the buyer

Comment

Working...