PDA

View Full Version : did arod ever use a blonde lvs m110?

ferro39
02-20-2013, 02:39 PM
im curious if alex rodriguez ever used blonde louisville slugger m110 bats

thanks in advance for any help.

spartakid
02-20-2013, 04:45 PM
There are definitely people who know more than me about ARod stuff, but I believe he generally used blonde bats for BP and practice and black ones in games.

ferro39
03-17-2013, 12:22 PM
i actually have this bat in hand now, so if any arod collectors would like to take a peek at it, please shoot me an email: ferro39 (at) yahoo

it has one of those ever-famous "it came from a friend of a friend" stories attached to it, so im leery. i also dont know anything about bats :)

(i didnt buy it, but a friend asked me to try to sell it for him)

metsbats
03-17-2013, 12:37 PM
i actually have this bat in hand now, so if any arod collectors would like to take a peek at it, please shoot me an email: ferro39 (at) yahoo

it has one of those ever-famous "it came from a friend of a friend" stories attached to it, so im leery. i also dont know anything about bats :)

(i didnt buy it, but a friend asked me to try to sell it for him)

Is there anything stamped on the knob. I"m suspecting it's a store model.

metsbats
03-17-2013, 06:51 PM
Is there anything stamped on the knob. I"m suspecting it's a store model.

I 'm wrong about the M110 models. There seem to be Mariners M110 model ARod signature models out there.

carbonrosa
03-21-2013, 08:10 PM
I've been following AROD ever since he became a Yankee and he always uses his black bats during games. I do have a few pictures with a blonde bat but all are being used in batting practice. Even with the mariners he used black bats. There's a coopers rookie bat up on ebay that's black. With the Rangers there may have been times when he used a blonde bat since I've seen pics of him batting with one but that was his steroid years so I block those years out of my head.

BMH
03-28-2013, 10:04 AM
Looking at his records he never ordered a clear M110. He ordered black M110's twice.