PDA

View Full Version : Chris Reis - autographed NFL Mini Helmet - in person 2/22/13 (Saints SB champ/Falcons/Georgie tech)

jake33
02-21-2013, 11:56 AM
Hi guys, I am at a trade show for work and I jsut got word that on Friday February 22nd Chris Reis will be signing autographs at the show.

Chris was the player for the Saints at Super Bowl XLIV that recovered the onside kick from the Colts and made one of the top 20 plays in Super Bowl history. Also he played for the ATLANTA Falcons and at college at Georgia Tech.

I always bring a NFl shield mini helmet with me to all the shows I go to because I never know who shows up until the day of the event.

I have about 24 hours notice on this. I can get a photo of him signing the mini helmet and ask for an inscription if you would like - i.e. "Onside kick Recovery"or "Super Bowl XLIV Champ"

THe NFl mini helemt I have is one of those "authentic" mini helmets that are really built well and have the metal face mask. These helmets alone used to be $45.00 at retail and are discontinued now.

For the helmet autographed by Chris Reis, I will sell it for $34.00 shipping included.

Reply to this post and I will get in touch. They usually limit me to 1 autograph at the show. So only available for 1 buyer.

jake33
02-21-2013, 12:05 PM
Photo of the helmet....