PDA

View Full Version : Vinateg Hockey collectors - Anyone have experience with Classic Auctions?

markf31
02-22-2013, 07:53 AM
I posted this same question in the general Game Used Memorabilia Discussion forum but I thought I would post here as well to catch anyone who frequents this forum more.

I've been browsing Classic Auctions' winter auction offerings and there is a ton of really cool items up. Has anyone ever dealt with Classic Auctions? Is their opinion/authenticity guarantee on game used equipment and sticks accurate and honest? They state they will stand behind the authenticity of the items they auction off for up to 3 years which is one of the better guarantees I’ve seen from any auction house. Anyone have any experience with them?

genius
02-22-2013, 10:03 AM
You will wish all auctions houses were as good as Classic. They are great and they come up with some amazing stuff. Highest recommendation.

ferro39
02-22-2013, 07:32 PM
i have bought from them. shipping to the states is a little high, but they are top notch.

as an fyi, if memory serves me right, your first purchase has to be paid with a bank check or money order.