PDA

View Full Version : Simply the best auction photo EVER!?

dougiedshow
02-26-2013, 08:25 PM
http://goldinauctions.com/LotDetail.aspx?lotid=2725&searchby=0&searchvalue=None&page=0&sortby=0&displayby=2&lotsperpage=25&category=130&seo=Ferrari-F430-Scuderia-Office-Chair

Don't you think?

esquiresports
02-27-2013, 04:55 PM
Hard to think of a better one. Interesting use of that seat. It works because the Scuderia was pretty much stripped of all excess weight relative to the 430, so no electrical components. I looked at one of these cars (2009 model, I believe) in Vegas after several cocktails and really loved it. A true racer and about half the cost of when new and just a few thousand miles. Definitely not a daily driver!

KGoldin
02-27-2013, 09:02 PM
I am glad you like her. I like her too. Mrs. Goldin will be with me at the National in Chicago on Saturday and Sunday (only) this August at the Goldin Auctions booth.

dougiedshow
02-27-2013, 09:04 PM
Hmm, that's over my head... I just liked the things that are likely not included with the lot. Sure beats looking a someone's toes, a cat or a toliet seat in the background of an ebay photo. :D

onlyalbert
02-27-2013, 09:25 PM
I am glad you like her. I like her too. Mrs. Goldin will be with me at the National in Chicago on Saturday and Sunday (only) this August at the Goldin Auctions booth.

You mean she doesn't come with the chair!? Can I retract my bid?

Samets
02-28-2013, 07:09 AM
Sadly, she didn't even sit in the chair for sale...

jake33
03-01-2013, 05:48 PM
I am kind of like "so what?" about the photo. Seriously, you can get sexual images anywhere. I think it is a little tacky, but I am sure there is a few guys out there that value it. I mean a thread even had to be started about the photo, so that alone drew views to the auction. If it helps it sell, then the photo did it's job, but as for wow look at that factor.

I don't really need photos of women I don't know to get turned on or whatever it is supposed to do.

dougiedshow
03-02-2013, 03:01 PM
Jake... the thread was intended to be tongue in cheek. Goldin Auctions is a nice site, but it's the internet for crying out loud. A lot better images on the web. :p