Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • momen55
    • Aug 2006

bj upton jersey

does someone here own the upton jersey on ebay?
  • momen55
    • Aug 2006

Re: bj upton jersey

this jersey, http://www.ebay.com/itm/230936335105...84.m1423.l2649, is a game issued jersey.

this jersey, along with another carry numbers 006738 and 006737, which i own, and come up in the database as game issued. the gamer's hologram number is 006790.

Comment

• momen55
      • Aug 2006

i emailed the seller and he swears it is game used although the authentication says it's not. wow. amazing the lengths someone will go to to stiff someone.

Comment

• Wrigley2010
        • Sep 2010

Fortunately the proof is in the pudding.... the pudding being the MLB holo. I saw this jersey the day it was listed and was really excited only to be disappointed when I looked it up. I wonder what it would bring if sold standard auction style? My search continues for one of these sweet TBTC gamers..

Comment

• momen55
          • Aug 2006

it sold in the rays' auction for $221, and was listed as a bj upton signed throwback jersey. no mention of game use because that one had already sold.
          i told the seller about that and he said "i go by what the authentication says, not you". well, authentication says "game issued".

Comment

Working...