PDA

View Full Version : Question about MLB authentication

whatupyos
11-07-2006, 12:45 PM
Hello Forum Members:

I had a question regarding MLB authentication. I saw this Bobby Crosby game used TBTC jersey on ebay. I'm not questioning the authenticity as I was going to bid on it when it was on the A's web site through the MLB auction. But when you type in the code it comes up as a Kevin Mench bat, I believe. Has anyone else had issues with this happening from MLB authentication products? I contacted the seller and he said it didn't come up when he tried to view it. I'm guessing its just an error in entering data possibly...I really don't know. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bobby-Crosby-Oakland-As-Athletics-Game-Used-TBC-Jersey_W0QQitemZ120049319800QQihZ002QQcategoryZ605 97QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Aaron

TNTtoys
11-07-2006, 12:56 PM
Hello Forum Members:

I had a question regarding MLB authentication. I saw this Bobby Crosby game used TBTC jersey on ebay. I'm not questioning the authenticity as I was going to bid on it when it was on the A's web site through the MLB auction. But when you type in the code it comes up as a Kevin Mench bat, I believe. Has anyone else had issues with this happening from MLB authentication products? I contacted the seller and he said it didn't come up when he tried to view it. I'm guessing its just an error in entering data possibly...I really don't know. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bobby-Crosby-Oakland-As-Athletics-Game-Used-TBC-Jersey_W0QQitemZ120049319800QQihZ002QQcategoryZ605 97QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Aaron

I took a look for you. This possibly is a misprint -- I would ask the seller for either a closeup of the hologram or if he could just verify that he entered the code correctly in the ebay listing. If it's a case of the wrong hologram on the item, I have not dealt with MLB auctions extensively enough to know what they do in this case, but they do have an email box set up for concerns -- authentication@website.mlb.com (authentication@website.mlb.com)