PDA

View Full Version : Jerricho Cotchery 2009 New York Titans Project

Gopack1782
03-10-2013, 08:54 PM
Hey Guys,

I completed a project that I have been working on for several years. With some help from some members on the board, I was able to track down Jerricho Cotchery's 2009 New York Titans uniforms form the 2009 NFL Season. The Jets wore the White and Blue Titans jerseys in celebration of the 50th AFL Anniversary. These jerseys are my favorite of all throwbacks worn in sports. The Jets wore the white jerseys with gold pants twice that season against the Raiders and Dolphins. Cotch was injured in the game against the Raiders and did not play. He wore the white jersey once that season against the Dolphins. The Jets wore the navy Titans jerseys once that season against the Titans with the gold pants. The pants and helmet shown were worn in all 3 games. I have LOA's from NFL Auctions, NY Jets & Jo Sports. I have photo matched all of these items and found a Topps card with Jerricho wearing the navy uniform :).

Thanks for checking these out
Go Pack
Vin

tom1315
03-11-2013, 06:29 PM
"Gopack1782", amazing double pick up with both jerseys, his pants and the helmet! Awesome job and all will display very, very nicely!

Congrats and GO PACK!

Tom

NC State 1981 alumni

Gopack1782
03-11-2013, 07:30 PM
Thanks Tom. I appreciate that! Took me quite some time to put this together. Definitely excited to put this on display.