PDA

View Full Version : red sox and angels team stores

coletrain98
03-17-2013, 11:10 PM
i am visiting both angels stadium and Fenway park soon and was wondering if they have game used stores and what the price ranges are

Dodgers101
03-18-2013, 02:14 AM
Regarding the Angels I don't know about this year but in the past a company called Art of the Game handled what little game used items they made available. Most of the items they had were left over GU jerseys that didn't sell at their fanfast. No star stuff at all. No bats, have not seen one for sale there in probably 2 years. They do have game used balls and just last year they started labeling whether they were a hit or foul tip etc. The place is located on the 100 level down the left field side. You can't miss it. Usually a nice guy named Bill Craft runs it. I might go down there for a preseason game aginst the Dodgers next week. I'll post of I do and if there are any changes but the Angels have never made a ton available to the public except for season seat holders or through their auctions at MLB.com

rogergoochman
03-18-2013, 11:40 AM
Fenway has one across the street(Yawkey) its the fenced off street on game days. Its Called Yawkey Way Store.

coletrain98
03-18-2013, 05:32 PM
thanks for the info. How are the prices?

lowell25
03-18-2013, 08:33 PM
Game used items are located far back of the store. The guy who runs the place comes and goes. I know on sundays he doesn't arrive until afternoon. Prices are fair and all are mlb authenicated. I bought two game used bats, orlando cabrera and mike cameron. Both for $50 ea. I was there the weekend the redsox traded away beckett and crew.

MLB~NUT
03-19-2013, 12:27 AM
If they have any Stephen Drew GU Items let me know Please! thank you, or a tele #:D ;)