Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Runrickeyrun
    • Mar 2013

Rickey Henderson Game Used Items

I am looking for Henderson game used items. I am particularly interested in finding an away Yankees jersey. I have also looked around for a fielding glove but can't find one for sale. Thanks in advance for any info!

Tim Dolan
    Tdolan54@aol.com
  • sportscentury
    • Nov 2005

Re: Rickey Henderson Game Used Items

Originally posted by Runrickeyrun
    I am looking for Henderson game used items. I am particularly interested in finding an away Yankees jersey. I have also looked around for a fielding glove but can't find one for sale. Thanks in advance for any info!

Tim Dolan
    Tdolan54@aol.com
    I have some of his game used and autographed foul balls from when he was playing with the Newark Bears in 2003 (working his way back to MLB with the Dodgers). Thank you.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• GALYSPORTS@AOL.COM
      • Feb 2013

Hi, I Have A Game Used Promo Mizuno Bat Of Rickey When He Chaged From Louisville Slugger To Mizuno

And He Signed It With His Name, Gamer With His # 24

Email For Pictures galysports@aol.com

Ty
      Lou

Comment

• Runrickeyrun
        • Mar 2013

Bump

Comment

Working...