Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wrigley2010
    • Sep 2010

Astros Opening Night balls

Does anyone have a contact for the Astros? I'm wanting to pick up a game used ball from the Opening Night game against the Rangers. Or maybe someone was even there and caught one?? Long shot I know but I really would like to locate one or two of these. I will keep an eye out on their auctions but wanted to be proactive in the meantime! Cheers ~Joe
  • dplettn
    • Dec 2010

Re: Astros Opening Night balls

Mike Acosta
    macosta@astros.com

Mike has been doing an exceptional job with the Astros game used segment for quite some time.

Comment

• stdrwt11
      • Jul 2009

I was there and the line was really long to try and get one. They usually only get around 8-12 per game so I am sure they were all gone. I wanted to get one too but I wasn't waiting in the long line that started forming in the 2nd inning! They don't get them until around the 5th or 6th.

I was lucky enough to get a BP HR ball from Berkman though. Last year I got a BP HR ball from Hamilton. I just wish I could have caught one from the Astros haha.

Comment

• AstrosGU
        Banned
        • May 2011

I was able to score one through a buddy that was at the game. They waited in line for 7 innings. There were only 6 that were authenticated from the game. Very historic game for the Astros! First AL game and 4,000th win in franchise history.

Comment

• Wrigley2010
          • Sep 2010

Thanks for all the info guys! Hopefully I be able to track one of these down.

Comment

• astros5.7
            • Oct 2010

Comment

Working...