PDA

View Full Version : Astros Authentic Contact Info

Klattsy
04-06-2013, 05:16 PM
Hi All.

Just wondering the best email to get onto Astros for GU stuff? Travis Blackley has signed (and is already on DL) and looking to pick up a jersey.

Do they sell stuff with holos or COAs?

Thanks

AstrosGU
04-06-2013, 05:41 PM
Astros Authentics contact is Mike Acosta and his email is macosta@astros.com.

Best of luck at getting a response from him. I know he has a lot on his plate and is in charge of many other projects besides Astros Authentics, but I have rarely received a response.

They probably wont have a jersey from Blackley let, as he just signed a couple days ago. I will keep my eye out for you at games.

BamaHater
04-06-2013, 08:49 PM
I will tell you Mike is really hard to get a hold of. In addition to Astros Authentics, he is Manager of Retail Operations which he is in charge of all retail outlets in MMP. Plus he just co authored a book on the Houston Astros history. As far as COA's or holos, most of the newer Game Used or Issued stuff comes with a MLB holo. There is older stuff stuff they sell that predates MLB holos and they usually only issue COA's for the higher end things. All said though Mike is a cool guy and always has gotten me things i've wanted. Class act and done great things for Houston Astros collectors.

Klattsy
04-06-2013, 09:36 PM
Thanks guys. Will send an email but not hold my breath!

aaccee
08-08-2013, 09:16 AM
Does anyone ever bought any item from Astros team store besides Mike Acosta?
I have emailed Mike several times but still not receive any reply from him.
Li
aceli777@yahoo.co.jp

frikativ54
08-08-2013, 11:17 AM
Does anyone ever bought any item from Astros team store besides Mike Acosta?
I have emailed Mike several times but still not receive any reply from him.
Li
aceli777@yahoo.co.jp

Never knew Mike Acosta was an item for sale at the Astros' Team Store. :p j/k

If I understand what you're asking, yes, I have bought from one of his assistants, and the transaction was billed through the Team Store.

It's really difficult to get a reply back from Astros Authentics at times. It's so frustrating, because there are a lot of items I'd like, but I never get a chance to own, because I don't live in Houston.

AbejasAsesinas
08-08-2013, 12:52 PM
To follow up Frik's comment, it doesn't help that the Astros are the least active team on MLB auctions. It is nearly impossible for out-of-towners to buy current Astros GU items.

There is, however, one exception. I have found the easiest way to reach Mike Acosta is through Twitter, and have actually ended up purchasing jerseys following conversations on Twitter.

Best of luck,
Dan

misteremu
08-08-2013, 02:17 PM
If someone goes to the ballpark, can they see if they have any 2012 GU Brian Bixler jerseys...I'd like to pick one up.

misteremu@wowway.com

Thanks,

Eric