PDA

View Full Version : Important - Please Read!!

ChrisCavalier
11-10-2006, 01:18 PM
Hello Everyone,

I have recently received some emails where members are concerned that people are making posts that question items without first contacting the seller. I believe Rob Steinmetz made a post to this effect in another thread but I'm not sure if everyone saw it. Therefore, I am posting it here to make sure everyone is aware the rules of the forum.

Specifically, here is the rule about questioning items on the forum:

In instances where a forum member is identifying an item in the hobby they believe to have issues, it is expected that the poster clearly state their findings in the form of an opinion and provide adequate rationale for why they believe there is an issue. When possible, it is expected that the poster questioning an item will attempt to contact the seller of the item and allow at least 24 hours for the seller to reply before posting. This will prevent postings that may be generated based on misunderstandings of an item.

This is rule #16 in our forum rules which can be found at:

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=99

While you can certainly ask questions about items on the forum, please make sure to follow the rules when posting. In addition, if you contact the seller and they do not reply, please make note of that in your post.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
Christopher Cavalier
CEO - Game Used Universe