PDA

View Full Version : MLB Auction Shipping Time?

HawaiiSportsNut
04-09-2013, 03:44 PM
How long does it take on average for delivery once payment is posted? I won an item over a week ago.

Thanks,
Rick

CampWest
04-09-2013, 03:46 PM
The half dozen or so items I've won through there have run anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks for delivery... Maybe once I got something in under a week.

HawaiiSportsNut
04-09-2013, 03:58 PM
Thanks Wes...

MLB~NUT
04-10-2013, 12:56 AM
In my experience with mlb auctions of over 20+ purchases:p , anywhere from a couple days to 9 weeks!!!:) :eek:

Beckster24
04-10-2013, 01:14 AM
I have been waiting since March 11, 2013 for a 2013 WBC baseball got told last week they would be receiving it and posting it out immediately a week later still nothing, I am getting annoyed as I am the one that has to keep enquiring about it they didn't hesistate taking the money for it straight after the auction finished

csu398
04-10-2013, 01:46 AM
I have been waiting since March 11, 2013 for a 2013 WBC baseball got told last week they would be receiving it and posting it out immediately a week later still nothing, I am getting annoyed as I am the one that has to keep enquiring about it they didn't hesistate taking the money for it straight after the auction finished

I also won a baseball from the same auction ending on March 11, 2013. Haven't received it so far.

Beckster24
04-10-2013, 01:51 AM
I also won a baseball from the same auction ending on March 11, 2013. Haven't received it so far.

Make sure you check the payment receipt email too as the item number on mine didn't match up with the item I actually won, emailed them about that too but got no response yet, frustrating as I have never had to wait this long before usually a week is the longest I wait for an item off MLB Auctions

HawaiiSportsNut
04-10-2013, 02:12 AM
What method of shipping does MLB use? USPS, FedEx or UPS?

I couldn't beleive that they would charge me $50 for a single lineup card. I would expect next day air for that amount.

Beckster24
04-10-2013, 02:17 AM
I am not sure now but think it was UPS for the last auction I won

What method of shipping does MLB use? USPS, FedEx or UPS?

I couldn't beleive that they would charge me $50 for a single lineup card. I would expect next day air for that amount.

tbone90
04-10-2013, 09:42 AM
I've always had pretty good luck in receiving my MLB auctions items in about a two week window. And they've always come UPS.

joelsabi
04-10-2013, 10:00 AM
what you have to remember is that there are different vendors (teams, dealers) who are allowed to post their items for auction. If you tell us what the item was maybe a member from the same vendor can chime in. You could also log into Customer Service on MLB and fill out the form to get the shipping status.

csu398
04-10-2013, 02:52 PM
Make sure you check the payment receipt email too as the item number on mine didn't match up with the item I actually won, emailed them about that too but got no response yet, frustrating as I have never had to wait this long before usually a week is the longest I wait for an item off MLB Auctions

Received tracking information from MLB this morning. They are finally shipping the items after one month.

Beckster24
04-10-2013, 06:32 PM
Received tracking information from MLB this morning. They are finally shipping the items after one month.

That is good news hope mine isn't too far away as still haven't heard anything about mine

MLB~NUT
04-10-2013, 07:01 PM
Mlb uses UPS & Fed-Ex

BamaHater
04-10-2013, 07:51 PM
I've only won 1 thing from MLB auctions and I received it a few days after auction ended. It was shipped DHL but this was about 4 years ago.

HawaiiSportsNut
04-10-2013, 07:58 PM
I wish they would have a better shipping system. Like I said earlier, they charged $50 shipping for a single lineup card, so I would have hoped that it would be 2nd day air.

Beckster24
04-10-2013, 08:05 PM
I wish they would have a better shipping system. Like I said earlier, they charged $50 shipping for a single lineup card, so I would have hoped that it would be 2nd day air.

I know the shipping rates are outrageous I am still waiting to hear back about mine, still nothing

Beckster24
04-12-2013, 06:24 PM
I still have not heard about mine, starting get annoyed how hard is it to send an email got a feeling mine might have been overlooked or been mixed up with another as the item# don't match with the listing and the payment receipt, I have emailed them lots of times and nothing back since April 2

64SHEA
04-12-2013, 08:03 PM
Items I have won have always been shipped within two or three days. Is that $50 to ship in the US? I have gotten two lineup cards from them in the past (two or three years ago) and was chard something like $10 or $12. I won two wbc balls in March and they even emailed me to let me know I would get a refund for the combined shipping.

HawaiiSportsNut
04-13-2013, 02:33 PM
Got my items yesterday via Fedex.

Beckster24
04-15-2013, 05:37 AM
Lucky you, I am yet to even hear back about mine, heard nothing, I am starting to lose my patience how hard is it to reply to my messages? they didn't hesistate taking my payment for it on March 11

Got my items yesterday via Fedex.

Wrigley2010
04-16-2013, 01:03 AM
Just received my WBC game used ball. I won and paid for the ball March 10th so it took over a month to arrive. I did receive an email 4 or 5 days after winning the auction stating my item was being shipped in from overseas and I'd be looking at 1 to 2 weeks before it was in the U.S. I waited till April 5th before contacting them as to the where a-bouts of my item and had a tracking number 5 hours later... Maybe it was just good timing but I'd hate to think my item has been sitting there for weeks waiting on me to ask for it to be shipped.

HawaiiSportsNut
04-16-2013, 03:27 AM
Lucky you, I am yet to even hear back about mine, heard nothing, I am starting to lose my patience how hard is it to reply to my messages? they didn't hesistate taking my payment for it on March 11

With the lack of service plus the high cost of shipping to Hawaii, I probably won't be bidding on anything from the MLB auctions anymore.

Beckster24
04-16-2013, 05:49 AM
Yep I am thinking of doing the same, really annoys me they have ignored my previous messages since April 2, don't know what to do. Different if it was $40 but its $181 I have lost here

With the lack of service plus the high cost of shipping to Hawaii, I probably won't be bidding on anything from the MLB auctions anymore.

Beckster24
04-18-2013, 07:26 PM
Finally a response April 19, they are looking into what happened to my order and will get back to me ASAP

Yeah we will see.......

joe27
04-19-2013, 01:38 PM
Ive always had great shipping times with them. Ive purchased items from the rays and the red sox. Living in maine it takes about a week after payment to get them from the Red sox. I won some items from the rays recent opening day auctions and had a nameplate shipped out the day after payment, and the jerseys I won were shipped out hours after i paid.

Oriolesfan29
04-19-2013, 06:24 PM
I won Manny Machado and Adam Jones opening day nameplates from the Tampa Bay Rays on Tuesday and got them in today. Really fast service. Stuff I have won from the Os usually takes about 3 to 4 weeks to arrive.

esigs
04-20-2013, 04:39 AM
I won two items from the WBC, the first auction ended 3/10 and the second ended 3/13. I didn't hear from them for 2 weeks until 3/26 when I received an email with shipping information, and the package arrived the next day (UPS).

The shipping charges were $16 for a jersey and $14 for a ball, which were shipped together in a small box. I thought the charges were excessive, but didn't contact them to complain. To my surprise, on 3/29 MLB Auctions refunded $14 of what I'm assuming is one of the shipping charges.

What I don't understand is who decides what items will be put up for auction, and when that will be listed. Overall I think that less than half of the WBC jerseys were listed, and I haven't seen one in a few weeks. Jim at Highland Mint told me that some items had been sold, but I don't know thru what channel, since it wasn't thru MLB Auctions. It might have been thru Highland Mint, but despite asking him twice about certain jerseys, I have not heard back whether they were available for purchase or not. Does anyone knows who decides what is auctioned off vs. sold thru other channels? If other channels, besides Highland Mint, is any other vendor involved in selling WBC items?

dodgerblue
04-20-2013, 12:59 PM
I have bought a few items form the Mets through MLB auctions and the items always come Fedex in about 10-14 days.

What is annoying is there is never a tracking number emailed to you and for an item like a baseball they throw it in a monster size box and it rolls arounds as it makes its trip across the country.

Ben

Beckster24
04-22-2013, 04:27 PM
Finally got mine resolved April 23rd, 2013

They can't locate my item, so have been give a full refund back, really disappointed how could they lose it? this wbc was going to be part of my aussie signed ball collection so will have to just purchase a ball of ebay to use to get signed cheaper to do that in the first place I think, its made me reluctant to bid on MLB auctions again thats for sure

HawaiiSportsNut
04-22-2013, 05:01 PM
I wonder if it makes a difference as to which team ships it out? My item came from the Mets & it took 17 days.

MLB~NUT
04-22-2013, 07:26 PM
Ive won gu jersey auctions from the StL Cardinals, and got them in 3-4 days! But I live only 25 miles from the stadium!:D Then I had won just plain auto'd baseballs or photos on the Cardinals webpage, and it took around 2-3 weeks to get those!:( :eek:

DJaeger22
06-26-2013, 02:03 PM
Anyone know how long it takes for the Braves to ship after winning an auction? I won a jersey a little over three weeks ago from them and it hasn't shown up yet.

MLB~NUT
07-01-2013, 02:14 PM
My recent item I won on mlbauctions was a Holliday gu jersey, and for the first time in 6-7 yrs of winning items! I actually recieved a Tracking # from mlb for my item shipped through fed-ex.:)

onlyalbert
07-01-2013, 03:00 PM
Items that come directly from the Cardinals auctions I get in 1-2 business days. Items from MLB auctions......last one took 3 weeks and several e-mails of asking. They made it sound like they prepare them all and ship them all at the same time, but 3 weeks is rediculous IMO.

indyred
07-01-2013, 03:35 PM
I won something from Twins on MLB auctions. Took about two weeks and came FedX from them.

lengthwise1
07-01-2013, 05:36 PM
Rockies ship the day or day after payment is received in my experience.

With that said, when I purchased a ball that was about 5 yrs old from the MLB post season auction, it took weeks.

hrocket
07-01-2013, 06:21 PM
a few days for the Giants.