Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bigweasel
    • Apr 2013

Game worn blanks

I have quite a few game worn de-numbered jerseys...I am afraid if I get rid of some, some people may try to make them into star player jerseys fraud entry...but I'd love to share with some honest collectors...also have all the nameplates. As a collector what is your advice for an honest newbie to the board
  • Tyrcha
    • Dec 2009

Re: Game worn blanks

You mean like this?

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Comment

• TNTtoys
      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Bigweasel
      I have quite a few game worn de-numbered jerseys...I am afraid if I get rid of some, some people may try to make them into star player jerseys fraud entry...but I'd love to share with some honest collectors...also have all the nameplates. As a collector what is your advice for an honest newbie to the board
      If the jerseys are de-numbered and then re-numbered with a different number, it is usually fairly easy to tell that there has been a replacement. When numbers come off, they normally leave stitch marks, residue, discoloration and slight damage to the fabric (due to glue, etc).
      Looking for ...
      Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
      Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
      Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Comment

• Bigweasel
        • Apr 2013

A couple have pulls, most don't have any marks besides game wear. Some even have the reebok NFL jock tag sewn in the back cause they were modified to not need to be tucked in. I think they are cool, but don't want to see some unscrupulous people making them into something they are not.

Comment

Working...