PDA

View Full Version : Kruk Cards

kcscout1
04-10-2013, 02:08 PM
Is Kruk Cards legit on game used Jerseys? I was going to buy some but they are very cheap.Anybody know about them?

GameUsedGR61
04-10-2013, 02:09 PM
i bought from them on ebay about a month ago. i thought they were great to deal with in terms of shipping, communication, and helping me acquire the item

i think they are a member on this board

HawaiiSportsNut
04-10-2013, 02:31 PM
Bought several jerseys from them with no problems. All were legit.

commando
04-10-2013, 02:50 PM
Kruk's jerseys usually come straight from the teams themselves (especially the Mariners and Pirates). Kruk does huge bulk buys. With that being said, some jerseys show great use while others show none... Kruk does not have a detailed history of each individual jersey, so the buyer has to do some research to decide for himself exactly what the jersey is.

Recently I purchased a 1995 Mariners jersey from Kruk that had ARod's number, but a different name on back (and it definitely showed use). Board members here helped me figure out that it was a strike jersey.

Happy hunting!

sox83cubs84
04-10-2013, 08:15 PM
My dealings with them have always been positive and satisfying.

Dave Miedema

xpress34
04-10-2013, 11:37 PM
I've bought from them before - no issues here.

- Smitty

timb69
04-11-2013, 11:06 AM
I have bought about 10 or 12 baseball jerseys from him, and a few football gamers. He is 100% legit. How he works, is he has a BIN price, say $129 for a jersey. After 30 days if it doesn't sell, he drops it lower. After so many listings, he then sends the item to auction.

metsbats
04-11-2013, 09:37 PM
I've brought from them before. Great seller on ebay. They bulk brought from the Mets and I got a lot of stuff cheaper than when the team was selling direct.

scottishcowboy41
04-12-2013, 03:54 AM
I have bought two NFL gamers a month apart from Kruk on Ebay. Both are 100% legit items that I have also photomatched. They both arrived very quickly and were safely packaged. I was kept up to date when they were shipped. Both times I was overcharged for shipping, but as per Kruk's selling terms, when both items arrived Kruk refunded me the exact difference between their shipping cost and the actual shipping cost. They communicated with me very well and both transactions were a perfect buying experience. I fully recommend Kruk for sure.

KrukCards
04-12-2013, 01:12 PM
Hey guys! Thanks for the kinds words!

This is Steve, I've been in charge of the Kruk Cards jersey listings from the time we started till just recently. They are being handed off to a new person, but that shouldn't affect our service or even listings at all. I'm still around and will simply be doing the customer service thing from here out.

ChuckFoPrez
04-12-2013, 01:55 PM
They're indeed great to work with and really have nice stuff at a nice price.

Wrigley2010
04-14-2013, 11:57 PM
Own several items from Kruk Cards including two jerseys. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again.

TFig27
04-16-2013, 09:35 AM
Please take a look at your auction for a "CC Sabathia" bat. It is actually a Colin Curtis bat. I originally purchased it from Steiner and returned it. Looks like they ended up selling it to you. I sent you a message on eBay two days ago.

slab0meat
04-17-2013, 08:50 AM
Kruk's jerseys usually come straight from the teams themselves (especially the Mariners and Pirates). Kruk does huge bulk buys. With that being said, some jerseys show great use while others show none... Kruk does not have a detailed history of each individual jersey, so the buyer has to do some research to decide for himself exactly what the jersey is.

Recently I purchased a 1995 Mariners jersey from Kruk that had ARod's number, but a different name on back (and it definitely showed use). Board members here helped me figure out that it was a strike jersey.

Happy hunting!

Now you're selling it off? :(

I've bought from Kruk once (maybe twice?) and had communication about a jersey in a different instance. All good dealings.