Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ctguy212003
    • Mar 2013

Steven Jackson game used rams jersey

I may buy a SJax game used jersey but is it a good investment knowing he left for the falcons? He has over 10000 rushing yards and has a couple more years to go. Is he worth investing 1200 bucks into? It is a TD jersey as well. What are your thoughts??
  • beaglegypsy003
    • Mar 2010

Re: Steven Jackson game used rams jersey

I think it is always best to buy what you enjoy. When you buy something as an investment and it doesn't work out, it can be a big disappointment.

Comment

• 42itus
      • Feb 2013

That's good advice.

Comment

• ctguy212003
        • Mar 2013

Thanks guys. I ended up buying it. He had 148 yards and a td in it. It's all stained and ripped up so I'm excited. Ill probably sell it a little later on but for now it goes in the living room

Comment

• scottanservitz
          • Nov 2005

Guy is a solid player and has reached the 10,000 yard plateau which is a big deal for any NFL back. Going to a contender will only help him and his legacy. His jerseys should hold value, but as stated before, if you like it that is the most important thing! I only collect 10,000 yard jerseys so that helps in resale if and when you go to sell. Nice pickup.

Comment

• Clemson2004
            • Jan 2013

Did he break the 10,000 mark with that team? (Sorry I do not follow NFL as much as NCAA) If so then I would think it would be a good buy if you are a fan, especially if you can say he help broke that plane with that jersey.

Comment

• ctguy212003
              • Mar 2013

He didnt break 10,000 yards in this exact jersey but he is over the 10000 yard mark. I think he's currently ranked 22 on most tards rushed. I hope he lights it up in Atlanta. This will up the value I hope

Comment

Working...