PDA

View Full Version : Mets items for sale - John Olerud, Carlos Beltran

TNTtoys
04-18-2013, 08:23 PM
All,

Some items from my collection for sale in order to help me raise funds for other purchases... Items are all listed below...

Thanks,
Nick

TNTtoys
04-28-2013, 06:02 PM
All,

Also for sale is the first John Olerud Mets jersey from my collection that I have ever opted to sell...

It is a 1999 game used black alternate home jersey, obtained from Hartel Sports back in 2006 (Hartel obtained it in a direct bulk buy from the Mets in 2001)... hence, I have been the only private owner of this jersey. The Mets won the Wild Card in 1999 and advanced all the way to the NLCS, where they lost in 6 to Atlanta.

It is a size 48 button down Rawlings jersey, with velcro between the Mets team logo; # 5 on front and back, and has a 2" extra length customization. Jersey shows good use throughout with evidence of multiple washes, puckering on the numbers and the skyline patch, very soft/crinkled tags, and obvious wash wear on the blue piping throughout. No doubt John wore this jersey several times during his only year to make the post-season as a New York Met.

Looking for $400 or best offer, as Olerud gamers do not come by very often (I speak from experience; it has been extremely difficult to build a collection of his gamers).

TNTtoys
05-15-2013, 10:46 AM
Carlos Beltran Game Used Verdero (Controlling the Game) Mets Bat from the 2008 season - coated with tar, absolutely hammered, and cracked on the reverse side of the handle. Authenticated. Looking for $350 for the bat but open to serious offers.