PDA

View Full Version : suggestion for an offical thread that is needed in the hobby!

amex46
11-11-2006, 09:09 PM
being that many many many team issued/ game cut/ unused jerseys are sold on ebay and then sent to auction houses or relisted as GAME WORN i think it would be great if we started a thread or maybe even this one that listed completed items that are sold as team issed/ game cut/ unused jersey with a link,pictures, and the winning bidder so buyers can track jerseys such as this jerry rice jersey bought by PSI and berney so they cant resold as game worn! i think any jersey of any value that any members on this forum see on ebay should list them here. i would appperciate anyones feedback on such a thread! i am not saying we call out any jersey as not being game worn or not team issed, just a thread that will list items that are NOT sold as game worn so they cant later be passed off or make it harder to any sucker!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Game-Jersey-49ers-Jerry-Rice-Un-Used-Worn_W0QQitemZ200042512859QQihZ010QQcategoryZ86829 QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem