PDA

View Full Version : Tristar Productions show meeting Chris

sf49erscollector
04-23-2013, 12:34 AM
Hey Collectors. I wanted to let you all know I met Chris (the main person for this website game used universe) on Sunday in San Francisco at the Tristar Memorabilia show. He is VERY knowledgeable and very passionate for this site to keep collectors talking about their favorite sports. Deion Sanders was being him usual self wearing dark colored clothes and not saying much besides the OCCASIONAL handshake and a RARE thank you for coming to a fan. Colin Kaepernick seemed to be pretty relaxed and Patrick Willis is always AWESOME and very caring to thank EVERY fan to comes by.

Im always collecting game used 49ers. Andy Levitre memorabilia .

Thanks Adam

ChrisCavalier
04-23-2013, 01:24 PM
Hey Collectors. I wanted to let you all know I met Chris (the main person for this website game used universe) on Sunday in San Francisco at the Tristar Memorabilia show. He is VERY knowledgeable and very passionate for this site to keep collectors talking about their favorite sports.
Hey Adam,

Thank you very much for the kind words. The feeling was mutual in term of your knowledge and understanding of the hobby. It's also nice to see you post. I know there are a lot of 49er collectors on this site and I hope you are able to develop relationships with some of them. Heaven knows you guys would have a lot to talk about :-)

Thanks again and it was an absolute pleasure meeting you.

-Chris

solarlottry
04-23-2013, 03:02 PM
sf49ercollector-shoot me an email and let me know what you collect. I have a fairly large 49er game worn collection and occasionally trade or sell a thing or two.

Always buying 49er game worn items. Paying a finders fee for info that leads to a sale .

Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com

JJKANDLAK
04-23-2013, 07:13 PM
I attended a few TrisStar shows at the Geo Brown Convention Center in Houston back in the early 1990's. Great shows and top of the line autograph guests like Ali, DiMaggio, Mantle, etc. Its been 20 years but those shows were always well run.