PDA

View Full Version : Save Your Pennies Game Used Collectors...

KGoldin
04-26-2013, 02:05 PM
and your Benjamins, and perhaps your gold as well.
Goldin Auctions June catalog is going to be the most amazing catalog ever issued for Game Used Collectors. You have seen the teaser on the Kobe Bryant Collection. We will be issuing a press release with all the details early next week. In addition to that, without revealing too much detail, I will list a sampling of athletes we have GAME USED EQUIPMENT from: this is a SMALL sampling: Mickey Mantle, Sandy Koufax, Yogi Berra, Roger Maris, Derek Jeter (surprise! i know) Albert Pujols, Mike Tyson, Michael Jordan, Buster Posey, Paul Waner, Mike Trout, Bryce Harper, Mariano Rivera, Cal Ripken jr, Ray Lewis, Emitt Smith, Troy Aikman, Tony Dorsett, Elgin Baylor, Wayne Gretzky, Mario Lemiuex, Bobby Hull, Gordie Howe, Tim Duncan, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson...

'To name a few"
I believe we will have the most game used items in a catalog ever, and it will all be very high quality. The highest percentage of items with a player, team or league authentication.

We know there are a lot of choices where to spend your money over the next 45-60 days, but We felt it was important to give you a heads up so you knew what to be prepared for and plan for!
We will be issuing a couple of press releases over the next few weeks and start our media tour. I will start a new thread (or use this one) and post to it each day as the auction approaches to highlight a 'collection' ...you all know about KOBE, and you know about JETER....but what you learn about everyone else is going to blow you away.
Now I'm not telling you its time to take a 2nd mortgage....but then again maybe not a bad idea with rates so low :)

regards and have fun
Ken Goldin

solarlottry
04-26-2013, 02:28 PM
Ken

No 49er game worn/used in this one yet? How about a Steve Young USFL game worn jersey or either a Dwight Clark or Fred Dean vintage gamer? Any of those would get me down to my mortage broker for that second loan!!!

Paul

KGoldin
04-26-2013, 02:37 PM
"SMALL SAMPLING"
yes, there are 49ers items
but NO USFL

ChrisCavalier
04-27-2013, 02:20 PM
and your Benjamins, and perhaps your gold as well.
That's pretty scary. I haven't had either in so long I almost forgot they still existed.

Now pennies, that I understand!

MLB~NUT
04-28-2013, 01:10 AM
That's pretty scary. I haven't had either in so long I almost forgot they still existed.

Now pennies, that I understand!

Ill 2nd that....:p

ctguy212003
04-28-2013, 08:49 AM
Hey ken

Will members get 25 dollars off again?

KGoldin
04-28-2013, 10:23 AM
$25 coupon is a one time thing per member
If you have not used it, you can use it
If you have used it, that ws your one time

ctguy212003
04-28-2013, 01:32 PM
Awesome. Will receive it in the mail? I was a member and signed up for the auction. I even received the auction book. Will the coupon come in the mail?