PDA

View Full Version : Did Someone Get a Steal on this Albert Pujols Bat?

trsent
04-27-2013, 05:19 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261202390083

Looks like a great bat with nice use. I was guessing it would sell for about double the hammer price.

onlyalbert
04-27-2013, 08:30 PM
Doubt it. Look at the sellers history. Not only does he have 3 other bats listed, but he has about a dozen others that "we're given to him after a game" and I think they are all uncracked and none signed. He also seems to have quite a collection of autographed business cards from major coaches including a John Wooden that sold for $8. The tar does not look right on this bat for an 02. If it seems too goog to be true.......

trsent
04-28-2013, 02:50 AM
Doubt it. Look at the sellers history. Not only does he have 3 other bats listed, but he has about a dozen others that "we're given to him after a game" and I think they are all uncracked and none signed. He also seems to have quite a collection of autographed business cards from major coaches including a John Wooden that sold for $8. The tar does not look right on this bat for an 02. If it seems too goog to be true.......

Thanks for your opinion. It is always a pleasure to learn from your knowledge of Albert Pujols game used items.

Does anyone else see any red flags with this bat?

plinvestments
04-28-2013, 09:53 AM
Thanks for your opinion. It is always a pleasure to learn from your knowledge of Albert Pujols game used items.

Does anyone else see any red flags with this bat?

This looks more like a Tino Martinez bat than a Pujols bat the way the tar is applied and the length and weight match what Tino would use.